“Fan” Rittenhouse meets with Trump

Page 8 of 8 [ 120 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2021, 3:28 am

cyberdad wrote:
That the video exists is not in dispute. The judge told the prosecution they can't use what Rittenhouse was recorded as saying (I want to shoot looters were his exact words). The video has never been uploaded to youtube but its authenticity is never disputed,

Wouldn't have mattered anyway even is your dishonest characterization were accurate, as he didn't shoot looters, he shot people who were attacking him, hence the successful self defense claim. Maybe give it a rest?

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2021, 3:47 am

cyberdad wrote:
Pepe wrote:
As per usual, I don't take anyone's word as gospel.
If you can't present the video concerned, nothing will be resolved.
I am sure Fnord would agree with me here. 8)

That the video exists is not in dispute. The judge told the prosecution they can't use what Rittenhouse was recorded as saying (I want to shoot looters were his exact words). The video has never been uploaded to youtube but its authenticity is never disputed,

You misunderstand.
I will not simply take your word. :mrgreen:

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2021, 4:50 am

Rittenhouse's exact words were “Bro, I wish I had my (expletive) AR, I’d start shooting rounds at them,” after watching several people leaving a CVS Pharmacy. Rittenhouse threatened to shoot the men he believed were shoplifting at the CVS pharmacy
https://www.kenoshanews.com/news/local/ ... 6304e.html

That's all I need to know about his "intent" on carrying a loaded weapon. You are both welcome to keep defending the little git.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2021, 6:06 am

cyberdad wrote:
Rittenhouse's exact words were “Bro, I wish I had my (expletive) AR, I’d start shooting rounds at them,” after watching several people leaving a CVS Pharmacy. Rittenhouse threatened to shoot the men he believed were shoplifting at the CVS pharmacy

That's all I need to know about his "intent" on carrying a loaded weapon. You are both welcome to keep defending the little git.

Quote:
Rittenhouse is not visible in the video, nor is the person with him.

Oh, Magoo, you've done it again. :mrgreen:

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2021, 6:48 pm

Pepe wrote:
cyberdad wrote:

Quote:

According to the prosecution the person is identified as Rittenhouse. However that's determined is immaterial now.

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2021, 8:20 pm

cyberdad wrote:

At this point, we're not even defending anyone, we're just clowning on you for being obtuse and obstinate, it passes the time.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2021, 9:12 pm

cyberdad wrote:
Pepe wrote:
cyberdad wrote:

Quote:

According to the prosecution the person is identified as Rittenhouse.
However that's determined is immaterial now.

The court didn't find it to be permissible evidence for a reason.
Even this old skunk can understand why. 8)

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2021, 9:13 pm

Dox47 wrote:
cyberdad wrote:

At this point, we're not even defending anyone, we're just clowning on you for being obtuse and obstinate, it passes the time.

As I have said elsewhere, I let others find out for themselves what they are dealing with, here. 8)