Fnord wrote:
QFT wrote:
Fnord wrote:
QFT wrote:
Fnord wrote:
Are you vaccinated?
No ...
Have you made out a will?
Given my current symptoms, I know I am not going to die. I had colds before and its not any worse.
Does your next-of-kin have the means to log in to your WrongPlanet account?

LOL that is funny.

I plan to live a long life :)

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2021, 9:27 pm

QFT wrote:
Fnord wrote:
QFT wrote:
Fnord wrote:
QFT wrote:
Fnord wrote:
Are you vaccinated?
No ...
Given my current symptoms, I know I am not going to die. I had colds before and its not any worse.
LOL that is funny. I plan to live a long life.
So did my brother.

QFT
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2021, 9:31 pm

Fnord wrote:
QFT wrote:
Fnord wrote:
QFT wrote:
Fnord wrote:
QFT wrote:
Fnord wrote:
Are you vaccinated?
No ...
LOL that is funny. I plan to live a long life.
So did my brother.

I presume he had more serious symptomes than just stuffed nose.

Pieplup
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2021, 9:35 pm

Fnord wrote:
Pieplup wrote:
Fnord wrote:
Pieplup wrote:
i have covid too.
Are you vaccinated?
Yep
Are you under a doctor’s care?

It's very mild.

QuantumChemist
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2021, 9:41 pm

QFT and Pieplup: I hope you both get better soon. It can get nasty quickly so take care to watch for changes. Get medical help if your conditions worsen. Waiting too long before getting help can be deadly with this virus.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2021, 10:50 pm

Medical help should be acquired now, before it is too late.

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2021, 10:53 pm

QFT wrote:
So I know I have some company here on Wrongplanet. Kraftie had COVID a long time ago. Also there was one other member who had it too (don't remember her name). I am sure there were more people?

I had it March 2020, still suffering from Long Covid.

QFT
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2021, 10:54 pm

Fnord wrote:

When I google it, it says with mild symptoms people should just take care of it at home and with severe symptoms ask for medical help.

In any case, as a part of university, I was required to self-report my COVID diagnosis, which I did. Yet they didn't tell me to get medical help. They just got me isolated.

QFT
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2021, 10:54 pm

SabbraCadabra wrote:
QFT wrote:
So I know I have some company here on Wrongplanet. Kraftie had COVID a long time ago. Also there was one other member who had it too (don't remember her name). I am sure there were more people?

I had it March 2020, still suffering from Long Covid.

What kind of symptoms do you still have?

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2021, 10:56 pm

QFT wrote:
Fnord wrote:
When I google it, it says with mild symptoms people should just take care of it at home and with severe symptoms ask for medical help. In any case, as a part of university, I was required to self-report my COVID diagnosis, which I did. Yet they didn't tell me to get medical help. They just got me isolated.
It is your choice after all.

What is your favorite flower?

QFT
Veteran
Veteran

24 Nov 2021, 11:05 pm

Fnord wrote:
QFT wrote:
Fnord wrote:
When I google it, it says with mild symptoms people should just take care of it at home and with severe symptoms ask for medical help. In any case, as a part of university, I was required to self-report my COVID diagnosis, which I did. Yet they didn't tell me to get medical help. They just got me isolated.
[color=black]It is your choice after all.

Well I am not opposed to actually asking for help. As long as I refuse the vaccine I can get other kinds of treatment.

So I guess tomorrow morning I can call them and ask what kind of help they suggest. Nothing to lose anyway.

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2021, 3:57 am

Fnord wrote:
QFT wrote:
Fnord wrote:
Are you vaccinated?
No ...

Unvaccinated + covid doesn't equal a death sentence.

chaosmos
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

25 Nov 2021, 4:34 am

Fnord wrote:
QFT wrote:
Fnord wrote:
It is your choice after all.

What is your favorite flower?

Jeez that’s a bit intense?

Everyone has different experiences of the illness, absolutely. I’m sorry if you’ve lost loved ones but this isn’t the case for everyone.

In Australia, the average age of death is 82, with significant co-morbidities. Even those vaccinated can suffer severe illness if they are already unwell enough. Those vaccinated and unvaccinated who are healthy can suffer mild to moderate illness.

Those I know who have had COVID, here in Australia and relatives in Norway last year suffered mild illness and are fine.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2021, 7:33 am

At least 80% of even unvaccinated people get only mild symptoms from COVID. But don’t do anything that promotes pneumonia.

The odds are even better if you’re vaccinated. Much better.

I just got my booster. Very slight woozy feeling for a few hours. That’s it.

Get vaccinated—all who haven’t already! It’s ridiculous not to.

QFT
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2021, 7:41 am

kraftiekortie wrote:
Get vaccinated—all who haven’t already! It’s ridiculous not to.

The reason I don't get vaccinated is because some people say its the mark of the beast. Now, I am not saying that I agree with them. But I am not saying I disagree either. I don't know for sure since I can't say I am smarter than either side of the debate. Now, lets put it this way: If it is not the mark of the beast yet I don't get vaccinated, what do I lose? And if it is the mark of the beast yet I do get vaccinated, what do I lose? In the latter situation I lose a lot more. So I choose not to be vaccinated in order to be safe rather than sorry.

By the way I watched the video recently from a year ago when one of the vaccine manufacturers actually admitted that there might be a chip there. Well he said they haven't decided yet whether to put a chip or not but he admitted it is one of the possibilities they are considering. What he then went on to say in his defense is that this chip would not hold any personal informaiton about the person, only about the vaccine itself. But the point is: I don't care whether chip has personal information or not, I just don't want the chip in my body, period. So since he just admitted the possibility of the chip, that is the reason right there not to take it. Here is the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WllUZVwQBZ8

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2021, 7:50 am

There’s no chip.

The “Mark of the Beast” thing is an urban myth—at best.