Page 3 of 4 [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

QFT
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2021, 7:53 am

kraftiekortie wrote:
There’s no chip.

Watch that video that I just gave you and tell me what you make of it then.

kraftiekortie wrote:
The “Mark of the Beast” thing is an urban myth—at best.

Well, it is in the Book of Revelation. So its not urban myth its one of the religious doctrines.

The other question though is how to interpret those verses. Different Chrsitians interpret then differently thats why they don't agree with each other what it is. But since its not clear one way or the other, thats why I am trying to be safe rather than sorry.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2021, 8:03 am

There are many levels of impossibility within this idea.

Who would implant the “Mark of the Beast”? There would have to be many Satans around, indeed.

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2021, 8:10 am

QFT wrote:
What kind of symptoms do you still have?

Post-exertional malaise, chronic fatigue, mast cell activation syndrome, dysautonomia, disequilibrium, brain fog, chronic heartburn, dental issues, heightened anxiety...

Probably a bunch more I'm forgetting, but after 20 months of this, it kind of becomes your "new normal". Not being able to walk very well is definitely the biggest issue I'm having.

Plus, symptoms come and go in waves, you never know what new issue will pop up.

QFT
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2021, 8:12 am

kraftiekortie wrote:
There are many levels of impossibility within this idea.

But then why is it that when they asked the person being interviewed about the chip, he didn't say "it is impossible" instead he was like "yeah we might do it, we haven't decided yet, but don't worry it won't store your personal information".

kraftiekortie wrote:
Who would implant the “Mark of the Beast”? There would have to be many Satans around, indeed.

Well, according to Christian doctrine thats true. Matthew 7:13 says that wide is the gate that leads to disraction and many will go by it, narrow is the gate that leads to life and few will find it. And also Revelation 13:3 says the "whole world wonders after the beast" (the beast being antichrist). And in Gospels too, "the world" is usually being referred to as against Christ. Satan is sometimes referred to as "god of the world", people are warned not to get entangled with "the world", Jesus says He is "not of the world", etc. So it is pretty consistent that things that are being done "by the world" (including vaccines) are bad.

By the way, as aspies, you should find Christianity appealing if only you knew that this is what it teaches. Because, in fact, Jesus' criticism of "the world" are similar to some of the aspie criticisms of it. Jesus was criticizing the world for ostracizing lepers and others. Much like people in wrongplanet are criticizing the world for ostracizing aspies. I believe that aspies would have been good examples of social rejects whom Jesus would befriend.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2021, 8:14 am

I like many aspects of Christianity….I just don’t believe in the theology and the symbolism.

carlos55
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2021, 8:29 am

QFT wrote:
I got positive COVID test. It feels like a bad cold basically. Just a stuffy nose. Not lungs, just nose. But stuffy nose always feels bad, even though I certainly won't trade it for lung problems.

I also have a mild fever, basically going back and forth between 37.2 and 37.7 celsium. Yesterday this fever gave me chills and headache, but today I don't have that any more. Perhaps turning on the heater helped.

So I know I have some company here on Wrongplanet. Kraftie had COVID a long time ago. Also there was one other member who had it too (don't remember her name). I am sure there were more people?

Good luck if u can get it fast delivered buy some zinc and vit c and d, it may help.

Get well soon

- George Bernie Shaw

QFT
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2021, 8:54 am

SabbraCadabra wrote:
Post-exertional malaise, chronic fatigue,

It kinda felt that way during the first day I had the symptoms, but not any more. So I guess it was just immediate reaction to the fever (just like with any other flu) that is now gone.

As a matter of fact right now I wish I could go running. Too bad my dorm makes me sit in my room so that I won't infect anyone.

SabbraCadabra wrote:
mast cell activation syndrome,

Can you tell me what it is? I never heard of it before.

SabbraCadabra wrote:
dysautonomia, disequilibrium,

Can you explain those terms

SabbraCadabra wrote:
brain fog

To me, "brain fog" also felt like just an immediate reaction to not feeling well. During the first day when I felt ill my brain was foggy I guess. But right now that I am feeling a bit better its not the case any more.

SabbraCadabra wrote:
chronic heartburn,

Didn't experience it, at least not so far.

SabbraCadabra wrote:
dental issues,

So what is the connection between covid and teeth? Can you explain?

SabbraCadabra wrote:
heightened anxiety...

Didn't notice it yet. In fact it was the opposite: as the ones who follow my posts know, I am prone to emotional outbursts. Well I didn't have any of them while I was ill. Although again its not just about covid but about any kind of cold-like illness. Whenever I have something that feels like cold it pretty much disracts me from being upset about anything else. So I am sure I will return to my former self once my symptoms are gone.

SabbraCadabra wrote:
Probably a bunch more I'm forgetting, but after 20 months of this, it kind of becomes your "new normal". Not being able to walk very well is definitely the biggest issue I'm having.

Yeah I can certainly relate to the concept of "new normal". Kind of like when I became nearsighted at the age of 18 and refused to wear glasses (still don't wear them). Seeing everything blury became "new normal". Or when I got emotional trauma from two D-s at the age of 19 and the rejection at a Jewish club at the age of 21, the fallout of that trauma became "new normal". Or even facing the fact that I am 41 when I was too used to be in my 20-s (time flies fast) became "new normal", etc. I certainly don't like any of those "new normals" and wish to go back to the past. So I certainly wouldn't want any new-new-normals. But I have every reason to home that covid won't be one of them, at least based on my current symptoms.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2021, 9:14 am

About 1 in 10 people who had COVID get “Long COVID.” I’m lucky I didn’t get it.

QuantumChemist
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2021, 10:31 am

One of the possible after effects of Covid-19 is the loss of smell and taste. I have a student who had Covid-19 six months ago and lost both. The medical doctors do not know if or when it may return. Her foods have no flavor to her yet, but she can remember what it tastes like when she eats it.

chaosmos
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

25 Nov 2021, 4:24 pm

Health and the experience of illness is subjective to one’s health prior to illness.

Those less healthy will suffer more.

Those in good health with a robust immune system and a good ‘toolkit’ to aid recovery (in my mind that means diet, intake of vitamins and minerals that assist or boost the immune response, rest, and avoiding drugs that repress functional symptoms such as fever) will recover quicker and better.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2021, 7:52 pm

Misinformation about the COVID-19 vaccines continues to spread on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and other social media, and with help from public figures like Fox News host Tucker Carlson.

The COVID-19 vaccines were proven to be safe and effective through a rigorous testing process.  Their ingredients are public, and they do not include microchips for government tracking, metals or other toxic materials.

Baseless claims about COVID-19 vaccines containing microchips were circulating well before the vaccines existed -- even though that’s not physically possible.  The makeup of the vaccines available in the U.S is no secret, and there are no secret ingredients.  Ingredient lists for the Pfizer, Moderna, and Johnson & Johnson shots can all be found online, courtesy of the FDA.

The vaccines do not contain aluminum, metals or other materials that a magnet could interact with, despite false claims and home-made videos purporting to show otherwise.

The vaccines do not contain toxic ingredients that are more dangerous than COVID-19.

The COVID-19 vaccines do not alter your DNA or affect fertility, and they cannot “shed” to impact unvaccinated people.  They have not caused widespread death and disease. The available vaccines use different technologies to instruct cells to build protection against the virus.  But no genetic material enters the part of the cell that hosts DNA, per the CDC.

The vaccines do not replace DNA with genetic coding that makes people cooperate with the "New World Order".

There is no valid evidence that COVID-19 vaccination causes any problems with pregnancy, including the development of the placenta.  In addition, there is no evidence that female or male fertility problems are a side effect of any vaccine.

There is no established mainstream religion that prohibits the administration of the COVID-19 vaccines, nor is there any established mainstream religion that prohibits receiving the COVID-19 vaccines. Vaccines are not prohibited in the Bible or the Q'uran.

Bottom line: Some people are more afraid of a little the pain from a needle than they are of death by COVID-19, and will make up any excuse to avoid having to admit it.

chaosmos
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

26 Nov 2021, 12:42 am

Quote:
Bottom line: Some people are more afraid of a little the pain from a needle than they are of death by COVID-19, and will make up any excuse to avoid having to admit it.[/color]

It’s remarkably near sighted to assume that everyone who is asking questions or has apprehensions about any of the COVID vaccines has but a mere phobia of needles.

Tomatoes
Toucan
Toucan

26 Nov 2021, 1:17 am

I got really sick for three days, and after that I got tested positive for it.

I have a strong hypothesis about PCR tests. Some of those tests may in fact be pretexts to implant targeted individuals with microchips.
After the first PCR test I submitted to, I got a weird taste in my nose for more than one week. I didn't have that taste before the test.

But the vaccines themselves, I don't know. The new rumor is that they make people act as bluetooth devices, but I don't really buy it.

I got vaccinated, and I regret it. I didn't get vaccinated because I was afraid of this coronavirus. It was for something totally different. I was desperate/depressive and thought it would help for my depression. It didn't.

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2021, 6:57 am

QFT wrote:
As a matter of fact right now I wish I could go running. Too bad my dorm makes me sit in my room so that I won't infect anyone.

That's a really bad idea, actually. One of the current theories is that exercise causes the Coronavirus to circulate through the body better and cause more damage, which explains why so many Long Haulers were extremely healthy and physically active prior to catching Covid. (something like that anyway, I just woke up and didn't get much sleep)
People who take time off work and get plenty of rest are more likely to shake it off.
I don't remember taking any time off work while I was sick.

QFT wrote:
Can you tell me what it is? I never heard of it before.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mast_cell ... n_syndrome
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dysautonomia
https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?ti ... quilibrium

MCAS and/or histamine intolerance is one of the more common symptoms that Long Haulers are having.

QFT wrote:
Didn't experience it, at least not so far.

You wouldn't have Long Haul symptoms yet, they don't show up until a month or so after the initial Covid infection.

QFT wrote:
So what is the connection between covid and teeth? Can you explain?

I have no idea, I just know that a lot of people in the support group are reporting dental issues. Fillings falling out, teeth breaking/cracking, gum infections/bleeding, periodontal disease/loose teeth/losing teeth, etc. etc.
And their dentist will tell them that they're seeing a lot of these issues lately.

QFT wrote:
But I have every reason to home that covid won't be one of them, at least based on my current symptoms.

You can't really know that, current studies are estimating up to 66% of Covid survivors will have lingering symptoms.
And you have more symptoms than I had when I was sick, I mostly just had a bad fever for a few days.
They say people with minor symptoms are more likely to have it, especially if they had prior infections of VZV and/or EBV (which can become re-activated).

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2021, 10:43 am

chaosmos wrote:
Fnord wrote:
... Bottom line: Some people are more afraid of a little the pain from a needle than they are of death by COVID-19, and will make up any excuse to avoid having to admit it.
It's remarkably near-sighted to assume that everyone who is asking questions or has apprehensions about any of the COVID vaccines has but a mere phobia of needles.
The phrase "some people" does not mean "everyone".

Please pay better attention to what is actually being said.

smudge
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2021, 1:57 pm

SabbraCadabra wrote:
QFT wrote:

That's a really bad idea, actually. One of the current theories is that exercise causes the Coronavirus to circulate through the body better and cause more damage, which explains why so many Long Haulers were extremely healthy and physically active prior to catching Covid. (something like that anyway, I just woke up and didn't get much sleep)
People who take time off work and get plenty of rest are more likely to shake it off.
I don't remember taking any time off work while I was sick.

My friend is a nurse who this happened to. He went for long walks and it got much worse. He wasn't vaccinated though as it was early when the pandemic started.