Close to living in 'paradise', but can't due to stubbornness

Page 1 of 1 [ 11 posts ] 

noisserped
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

25 Nov 2021, 2:44 am

I just can't believe my luck... so, I finally find a place within my budget, and in the area I'd like, but... the owner won't accept the offer unless I go to see it (in a pandemic)... which would triple my journeys, and make what would be a 500m move to a 1500m atrocity, I hate my life... nothing within my budget is nearby, nor is there any peace and quiet here, but nooooo, the place that resembles paradise is the one the owner apparently thinks I won't like, not the hellhole I was forced in...

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2021, 4:39 am

noisserped wrote:
I just can't believe my luck... so, I finally find a place within my budget, and in the area I'd like, but... the owner won't accept the offer unless I go to see it (in a pandemic)... which would triple my journeys, and make what would be a 500m move to a 1500m atrocity, I hate my life... nothing within my budget is nearby, nor is there any peace and quiet here, but nooooo, the place that resembles paradise is the one the owner apparently thinks I won't like, not the hellhole I was forced in...

Well the owner of the property probably just wants to see you are good to pay, like they don't want to just give the house up. That said if your history includes harassing neighbors by throwing things at them when they are loud which I think you have admitted to doing on on here, they might not want to rent to you.

I mean how do they know you won't smash their walls like you want to do to your flat or apartment. Just seems you have given evidence that you will throw a fit and destroy things if you are unhappy....places that may know this about you beforehand may just feel the need to be catious, how do they know you wont destroy property if things get too loud after all.

Like I am sorry but if you keep resorting to violence in response to your sensory issues, you are going to end up in trouble you can't get out of. Kinda seems you already did that and still expect everyone to cater to your needs regardless of how abusive you are to them.

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2021, 4:45 am

Was the OP's username Weirdness at one point?

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2021, 4:47 am

Joe90 wrote:
Was the OP's username Weirdness at one point?

If that was one of the posters making the exact same nature of posts of this guy, than probably.

noisserped
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

25 Nov 2021, 5:23 am

I've no idea what you're talking about. Can you stop harassing me, Sweetleaf?

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2021, 8:04 am

Just go see the place, please.

Get vaccinated. Wear a mask.

noisserped
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

25 Nov 2021, 9:37 am

I can't travel 1500 miles...

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2021, 12:56 pm

noisserped wrote:
I can't travel 1500 miles...

It is a bit far.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2021, 1:27 pm

noisserped wrote:

So you didn't post about throwing bottles and things at work crews and people driving by for making noise? In that case disregard that, had you mixed up with another poster sorry about that.

Ade C
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

29 Nov 2021, 3:06 pm

How'd you know it's paradise if you've never seen it?
It might be a s**t hole

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

29 Nov 2021, 6:25 pm

Sweetleaf wrote:
noisserped wrote:

So you didn't post about throwing bottles and things at work crews and people driving by for making noise? In that case disregard that, had you mixed up with another poster sorry about that.

I think you got the OP confused with Weirdness, he was the one who got obsessive about his neighbours and threw bottles at them.