What do you think about natural memory supplements...?

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

pawelk1986
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2021, 5:13 pm

What do you think about natural memory supplements that's works akin Adderall/Concerta?

I have Asperger's Syndrome, although in childhood I was suspected of having ADHD? although now it seems to me that I have both :-) I asked a psychiatrist to give me Adderall, but in Poland it is very difficult to get a prescription for it because it is a derivative of amphetamines I was thinking about some natural nonotropic supplement such as memoryme health labs because it is said to be a natural supplement not included in our Polish list of controlled substances :-)

rowan_nichol
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2021, 5:54 am

They could be one of many possibilities. They could simply be made of stuff generally associated with gid health such as vitamins, and given a fancy name. They may be something which could be harmful. My understanding is that few preparations called "Natural" have been subjected to a rigourous assessment for any efficacy, such as ablind or double blind Placebo controlled trial, which would cause me to doubt and claims of actually working, and I would be very cautious about stimulant drugs such as Adderall as side effects can be quite nasty.

pawelk1986
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2021, 9:21 am

rowan_nichol wrote:
They could be one of many possibilities. They could simply be made of stuff generally associated with gid health such as vitamins, and given a fancy name. They may be something which could be harmful. My understanding is that few preparations called "Natural" have been subjected to a rigourous assessment for any efficacy, such as ablind or double blind Placebo controlled trial, which would cause me to doubt and claims of actually working, and I would be very cautious about stimulant drugs such as Adderall as side effects can be quite nasty.

Unfortunately, I cannot have Adderall because I do not have ADHD at least officially, I had this diagnosis before I was diagnosed with Asperger.
But I have racing thoughts and I have trouble concentrating, a friend said he could put me in a drug dealer so I could get Adderall because he has everything from weed to adderal and even MDMA but I said thank you I'm not a junkie :D

I'm looking for something natural and found this:
https://www.healthlabs.care/pl/produkt/memory-me