The Case of Tito Mukhopadhyay, Nonverbal Communication Fraud

Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

Hummingbird
Hummingbird

26 Nov 2021, 8:35 pm

"The Case Of Tito And Soma Mukhopadhyay: Factitious Heroism By Proxy, Factitious Heroism, And Revealing The Deception Thereof For The Future Of Autism Treatment"

Listing: http://www.fhijournal.org/16-2/
Article: http://www.fhijournal.org/journals/2021/16/FHI_16_Howitt.pdf

Last edited by Cornflake on 29 Nov 2021, 9:03 am, edited 2 times in total.: Moderators aware

Hummingbird
Hummingbird

27 Nov 2021, 5:53 pm

This preprint provides footnotes with clickable links.
https://psyarxiv.com/p6t4y

CarlM
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2021, 7:52 pm

I find this article to be ridiculous. He is claiming he knows the communication is not real just from observing the TV presentation of it. While a neuroscientist investigator thought it was authentic after working with Tito in person.

Hummingbird
Hummingbird

28 Nov 2021, 8:09 pm

Abstract from the article
| None of the innumerable millions of people since 2000 who have observed the profoundly autistic man Tito Mukhopadhyay and his mother Soma Mukhopadhyay on CNN, PBS, BBC, Good Morning America, and Closer To Truth, and none of the array of scientists, physicians, autism organizations, and journalists who studied them, observed the brilliant, multifaceted, communicative fraud that Soma engages in with Tito.
| Since Tito was eleven years old in 2000, to the present, he has been presented by Soma on the television programs BBC, CNN, PBS, Closer To Truth, and Good Morning America, and via other forms of media and literature, as being able to write-communicate and type-communicate not only normally, but at an advanced level, and on his own accord – that is, from an independent content of his mind – with the assistance of the Facilitated Communication method that she treats him with, which she refers to as the “Rapid Prompting Method”.
| In this article, I provide my visual observations and auditory observations of the interactions of Tito and Soma that have not been observed from 2000 to the present by innumerable millions of people, including the vast array of scientists, physicians, journalists, autism organization leaders, and others, who studied them. I concurrently adduce various novel concepts in order to characterize my observations.
| My observations, and concurrent conceptualization, demonstrate the presence of what I refer to as “Factitious Heroism By Proxy”, and Factitious Heroism.
| For context: (a) I demonstrated that none of the innumerable millions of people who observed the television presentations of profoundly autistic woman Carly Fleischmann between 2008-2018 observed the brilliant communicative fraud that her speech-therapist Howard Dalal engaged in with her
http://www.ukrpolitic.com/9-2/
(b) I uncovered an array of instances of brilliant conceptual fraud of fundamental mathematics and fundamental physics; and (c) I observed a fundamental feature of the universe that has not been observed by humanity to the present.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

29 Nov 2021, 12:17 pm

Future Human Image (ISSN 2519-2604 (Online), ISSN 2311-8822 (Print)) is an international, double-blind peer-reviewed, open-access journal, which is published semiannually by the International Society of Philosophy and Cosmology (ISPC).

Future Human Image publishes the results of modern research in fields of philosophy, education, cultural studies, social sciences, and public administration, which are devoted to future studies. The journal is focusing on innovative ways of thinking and study of possible, probable and preferable images of human perfection that are consistent with our visions of a desirable future.

"Future Human Image" seems to be one of those websites that claims to be "scientific", but that is actually a pay-for-publish website in which anyone can have a paper published without any real peer-group review.

Last edited by magz on 29 Nov 2021, 1:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.: removing potentially offensive expression

Hummingbird
Hummingbird

06 Dec 2021, 12:17 pm

The journal can be contacted and asked if they require payment. I contacted them and they do not.
Their peer-review team (editorial board) is listed at the left of the article.

Hummingbird
Hummingbird

06 Dec 2021, 12:19 pm

CarlM wrote:
I find this article to be ridiculous. He is claiming he knows the communication is not real just from observing the TV presentation of it. While a neuroscientist investigator thought it was authentic after working with Tito in person.

The neuroscientist Michael Merzenich can be contacted. He conceded he and his team of neuroscientists who also worked with Tito and Soma in person overlooked what the article demonstrates.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2021, 12:22 pm

890099 wrote:
CarlM wrote:
The neuroscientist Michael Merzenich can be contacted. He conceded he and his team of neuroscientists who also worked with Tito and Soma in person overlooked what the article demonstrates.
However, they did NOT claim to have reached any wrong conclusions, either.