Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2021, 8:46 am

NAUGHTY BOY'S family have passionately urged I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! 2021 viewers to "stop diagnosing" the British DJ.

Quote:
Naughty Boy's relatives took to his Twitter account last night to speak out on "damaging and offensive" remarks. Addressing the 36-year-old's 196,000 followers, they begged I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! 2021 fans to stop speculating about his health.

It came after the most recent episode aired on ITV, and saw the record producer - real name Shahid Khan - say he was ready to leave the programme.

Now the star's niece, who is believed to be running his social media accounts, has sent out a request from those close to him.

She stated Naughty Boy isn't "bipolar, autistic, or disabled", after some watchers at home suggested he was.

Replying to a now-deleted tweet from one user, his micro-blogging page blasted "none of you are doctors".

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman