Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

Jayo
Veteran
Veteran

27 Nov 2021, 7:48 pm

Wondering if anyone ever had the unfortunate experience of being demoted at work? And if so, was it based on your disclosure of ASD/HFA, or before that when they noticed something was "off", or...?

I've come close to that, but it's been more being assigned crappier stuff below my IQ or cognitive/analytical skills, ostensibly just because of deficits with unspoken interpersonal nuance and ToM. Or that whenever the main manager was away, someone else with less experience than I would be delegated temp manager duties. But never a demotion per se.

Texasmoneyman300
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2021, 9:04 pm

Jayo wrote:
Wondering if anyone ever had the unfortunate experience of being demoted at work? And if so, was it based on your disclosure of ASD/HFA, or before that when they noticed something was "off", or...?

I've come close to that, but it's been more being assigned crappier stuff below my IQ or cognitive/analytical skills, ostensibly just because of deficits with unspoken interpersonal nuance and ToM. Or that whenever the main manager was away, someone else with less experience than I would be delegated temp manager duties. But never a demotion per se.

Ya i got demoted from Co-CEO to CFO one time.