The Case of Carly Fleischmann, Nonverbal Communication Fraud

Page 2 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

The_Znof
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2021, 1:10 pm

the video evidence for chapter 2 of this article is very sloppy.

Dan blames the 'photographer' for the 240p resolution, when it could be the uploader who picked it.

The link Dan gives to the youtube vid is not the original, but a blurier copy that has links to Carly's original, which was there first.

They are both 240p, but the one Dan links to is clearly blurier.

But even using the clear one, I think Dan's analysis is problematic and self contradictory

Quote:
Moreover,
the photographer is filming at a distance from Carly, her keyboard, and her computer-screen,
such that, even with the YouTube video-box maximized on one’s computer screen, it is not
possible to see which key-strikes she makes (except for the space-bar strikes), nor which words
are emerging on the screen.

despite this, the rest of the chapter makes all kinds of claims about seeing words and letters. Even using the better original vid I can only make out one of dan's claims and only sort of, it seems a mirrored split screen carly is using.
Quote:
. Also aside, two identical sets of words are
present at the beginning of the video: Carly faces one set, and the photographer faces the other.

I cant make it out clear enough to verify it is all the same words, but using the better vid I can see it does look mirrored.

otherwise the chapter is a trainwreck of speculative nonsense, esp using the linked vid. Id like to ask the reviewers what they saw here.

btw If it turns out the whole carly thing is a hoax, I suspect this 'exposure' is part of it.

The_Znof
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2021, 5:07 pm

from the start of Chapter VI, p24.

Quote:
In December 2018, I wrote to John Vause of CNN, and Jen Spyra of the Colbert Late Show.

Vause conducted a television interview with Carly in 2017, a transcript of which is provided by CNN36 (it begins at the listing “1:48:27”), and Spyra was at that time a writer for the Colbert Late Show, as well as the show’s announcer.

On February 2, 2019, the media company The Mighty wrote an article entitled “Autistic YouTube Personality Carly Fleischmann Says She Was Sexually Assaulted.”

Here you seem to be using some letter you wrote to John Vause as not mere evidence the sexual assault claims being fake, but you seem to take credit for causing them.

But you dont say what you wrote.

anyone else see a problem here?