Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

angelofdarkness
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

29 Nov 2021, 4:39 pm

just had a really rough day. I was supposed to be off originally and had plans to run a few errands like go get groceries and pay off a copay from a appointment . I had just gotten back from walmart and put my groceries away, when I got messaged by the assistant manger of where I work on fb. She asked me was everything okay, cause according to the paper schedule I worked. I double checked the date and my own schedule and it said I was off. I called to tell her this and she wanted me to come in and wanted to see it on my side. I did that and came in , showed her. She called the district manager and said about what happened instead of our boss so I got made to work. My boss came in at like one and saw I was working, not realizing what happened till the assistant manager said what was going on. She asked what time I leave and checked what I said on her end. She seemed surprised I was off and fixed my schedule, so I don't go over my 40 weekly hours. I was allowed to go home around 2 and besides stopping to get something to eat on my way home. I haven't done anything but cried since I got home, this really threw off my motivation to do laundry and work on some other projects I originally planned today.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2021, 7:15 pm

Sorry about that. I know this really throws off your routine.

Perhaps, next time, you should take a picture of your schedule on your phone when it's posted.

What I would think: "It's over. I'm going to move on from this."

I would also think: Is there a way for me to get a better job?

angelofdarkness
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

30 Nov 2021, 8:45 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
Sorry about that. I know this really throws off your routine.

Perhaps, next time, you should take a picture of your schedule on your phone when it's posted.

What I would think: "It's over. I'm going to move on from this."

I would also think: Is there a way for me to get a better job?

What got me was I was actually off like my schedule on my phone said