Axeman
Veteran
Veteran

29 Nov 2021, 5:51 pm

shlaifu
Veteran
Veteran

29 Nov 2021, 7:31 pm

yeah, so... aggressively stupid student, but the guy presenting this video is just appalling.

I only made it through the first minute.

Axeman
Veteran
Veteran

29 Nov 2021, 7:41 pm

shlaifu wrote:
yeah, so... aggressively stupid student, but the guy presenting this video is just appalling.

Number one is asking a man who is much blacker than she is if he "identifies" as black. Because he disagrees with the confused torrent of woke balloney coming out of her mouth.

Axeman
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2021, 2:49 am

shlaifu wrote:

Some may ask how did she get past the entrance exam? Most schools don't have one these days. It's the progressive view that college is for everyone.

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2021, 3:04 am

Axeman wrote:
shlaifu wrote:

Number one is asking a man who is much blacker than she is if he "identifies" as black. Because he disagrees with the confused torrent of woke balloney coming out of her mouth.

The man in the first segment is Allen West, who is running for governor of Texas, in the GOP primary. He's further to the right than Greg Abbott.

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2021, 4:17 am

Axeman wrote:

She is remarkably young so you could forgive her enthusiasm to take down the dude.

Axeman
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2021, 12:13 pm

Tim_Tex wrote:
Axeman wrote:
shlaifu wrote:

The man in the first segment is Allen West, who is running for governor of Texas, in the GOP primary. He's further to the right than Greg Abbott.

Two of these show black men being told basically that they aren't really black because they disagree with the progressive agenda.

techstepgenr8tion
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2021, 2:24 pm

If you aren't familiar with him yet you might appreciate The Jolly Heretic. Yes, with him it's pop 25 cents in and get a handful of biological black pills and I do think he can lean into hyperbole a bit at times but his framing of things seems to sit square and I notice often that if he says something I haven't heard before I'll hear it later from a more mainstream source.

“Love takes off the masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within. I use the word "love" here not merely in the personal sense but as a state of being, or a state of grace - not in the infantile American sense of being made happy but in the tough and universal sense of quest and daring and growth.” - James Baldwin