How violations of my rights made me leave Texas.

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

MCBCourtney
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

29 Nov 2021, 7:35 pm

Hi I am Courtney, and I am mother of two, who just all came from Texas to Canada.

I want to protest the new Texas abortion laws, because they forced me out of my home. When I had an abortion, I had no issues with no anti choice politician trying to siphon me off my choice to terminate a pregnancy.

Then Barrett came along... it is so unfair that Ginsburg tied... nothing feels more rotten in the core if your basic human rights are tied to the life of one person. A question of timing should never be an excuse to lose your precious human rights.

I still remember September One. The day I decided to leave Texas for Canada.

My boyfriend (now Husband) used to play a game called 'Half-Life', where there is a huge blast door that you open when you enter some vent.

I felt that the day the pseudo Supreme Court declined to stay the Texaa abortion law... i felt that the red lights were flashing.... and a metaphorical silo door with the art of a longhorn closing in on me and my rights..... :( :( :(

BUT KNOW THIS.

Just because texas/barrett was like murdoch in titanic closing all compartment doors too stem of abortion they WILL FAIL. Just because you can ban abortion doesnt mean u can stop it!

I WANT To SHOUT OUT MY ABORTION

- courtney

apex116
Raven
Raven

07 Dec 2021, 1:54 pm

You should find this an interesting read - paul, His Holy Spirit.

https://ffrf.org/component/k2/item/2560 ... ion-rights