Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

Angnix
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2021, 10:39 am

I need furniture. I called Goodwill and asked if they could find some way to deliver it to me, because I don't have a vehicle... The manager said I'd just have to pay extra.

So I take the bus over there... The cashier said they do no such thing.... I asked her to speak to the manager...

They had what they thought was a far enough conversation that I couldn't hear, but I have that "Aspie super hearing"

Cashier: "That lady seems like a puzzle, but she claimed she said we could deliver"

Manager: "She's a liar, tell her she'd have to have someone pick it up before we closed or well refund her with store credit"

The cashier came back to me and said the store credit thing... I actually took the offer because I'd use the store credit, but Im currently looking for someone to help...

Anyway "a puzzle?" I'm not dumb, if that's what they codename Autistics in private I swear that's so derogatory... I mean if I brought it up with someone they'd probably just say I was lying...

:x :x :x

Avatar: A Shiny from the new Pokemon Pearl remake, Shiny Chatot... I named him TaterTot...

FINALLY diagnosed with ASD 2/6/2020