my sister matriculated to the next world.

Page 3 of 4 [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

02 Dec 2021, 4:31 am

^^^thank you all my brothers and sisters of wrong planet :heart:

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2021, 3:47 pm

auntblabby wrote:
i found my older sister dead today when i visited her house. this was something i dreaded for a while now. presently her house is full of sad folks. i feel alone. i am "the only one" of us left, as both brothers live far away and won't visit. i am adrift.

Gosh. You found her yourself?

Sorry for your loss.

theprisoner
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2021, 4:25 pm

its a dificult thing to wrap your head around.
maybe you're searching for answers, i dont know now. but it's hard to grasp.
this is the kinda stuff i came across when looking into the subject
https://www.sedonanomalies.com/brain-magnetite.html

we're still presented with a mystery, we dont know everything. theres always the possibility that consciousness may not be lost.
i think buckminster fuller believed consciousness was not located in the brain, that its tuned in, like an antenna tunes in a tv signal.
now maybe you think this is all bs mumbo jumbo, and you would certainly have a right to believe that.

AQ: 27 Diagnosis:High functioning (just on the cusp of normal.) IQ:131 (somewhat inflated result but ego-flattering) DNA:XY Location: UK. Eyes: Blue. Hair: Brown. Height:6'1 Celebrity I most resemble: Tom hardy. Favorite Band: The Doors. Personality: uhhm ....(what can i say...we asd people are strange)

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2021, 9:16 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
i found my older sister dead today when i visited her house. this was something i dreaded for a while now. presently her house is full of sad folks. i feel alone. i am "the only one" of us left, as both brothers live far away and won't visit. i am adrift.

Gosh. You found her yourself? Sorry for your loss.

yeh it was a shock alright. thank you for caring :heart:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2021, 9:19 pm

theprisoner wrote:
its a dificult thing to wrap your head around. maybe you're searching for answers, i dont know now. but it's hard to grasp. this is the kinda stuff i came across when looking into the subject
https://www.sedonanomalies.com/brain-magnetite.html
we're still presented with a mystery, we dont know everything. theres always the possibility that consciousness may not be lost. i think buckminster fuller believed consciousness was not located in the brain, that its tuned in, like an antenna tunes in a tv signal. now maybe you think this is all bs mumbo jumbo, and you would certainly have a right to believe that.

bucky fuller was right, i certainly am a believer, her late husband communicated to me when i was in a twilight sleep about 2 days after his passing. he appeared as when he was at his most healthy [he wasted away from cancer bwo agent orange exposure] and youthful. he smiled at me and called my name with a greeting. my mom and dad communicated with me while i was awake, after their respective deaths. various people i've known contacted me shortly after their deaths, and i'm not the only one who reports these paranormal things.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2021, 1:11 pm

:(

Hopefully it was a peaceful transition from this life to the next - the kind where she just closed her eyes and went to sleep one night and that was that; off on her journey.

Edit: Skimmed the thread. I see she wasn’t laying in her bed or anything like that. Hopefully she at least didn’t suffer.

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2021, 3:40 pm

Aw I'm really sorry to hear about this. Sorry I didn't look at the thread sooner as well.

Hope you're OK and staying as well as can be.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2021, 11:45 pm

thank you goldfish and babybird, god bless you both. :star:

WeirdMetronome
Raven
Raven

10 Dec 2021, 2:54 am

I hope you're doing OK. I can't even imagine what it's like to experience something like that.

Dillogic
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2021, 3:22 am

Sorry for your loss, dude.

No words to offer other than those of an old buddy from group therapy long ago and his words always stuck with me and I liked (to paraphrase as I can't fully remember the exchange): the dead know the peace from this world, and the survivors are the ones that suffer.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2021, 3:37 am

^^^thank you WM, and Dillogic, i can surely say i hope my sister reunited finally with her hub.

HeroOfHyrule
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2021, 4:42 pm

I'm so sorry that you had to experience the loss of a family member, and that you ended up finding her yourself. :( :heart:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2021, 7:56 pm

^^^thank you hero :hail: yeh, finding somebody dead is not something i'd wish on anybody else. this has happened to me altogether too many times.

Double Retired
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2021, 10:16 pm

auntblabby wrote:
... this has happened to me altogether too many times.
:!:
It sounds like there are some stories there!

There's only once, for me, and it was not someone I knew.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2021, 10:27 pm

Double Retired wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
... this has happened to me altogether too many times.
:!:
It sounds like there are some stories there!

There's only once, for me, and it was not someone I knew.

saw my dead dad and watched my mom die. when i was about 7 i remember being in a Kmart store and i saw some gray old man, charcoal slacks, penny loafers, dark burgundy [?] button-down sweater, white shirt, white hair. he was lying on the ground on the other side of a divider with plexiglass on it so i could see through to his corpse, he was still, his lit cigarette on the ground next to him still smoking. presumably heart attack. that was the first. then i saw some dead kid lying face-down in a pool of his own blood on a highway near where i useta live, his bike a tangled pretzeled wreck on the sidewalk, a crowd of people around him staring him off into the great beyond, couldn't stop and gawk with them, hadda keep traffic moving. the perpetrator was nowhere to be found. in the army i saw dead people as part of my med tech training.
i am sincerely glad you didn't have to see a loved one in that state.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

10 Dec 2021, 10:50 pm

and i'm sincerely sorry that you did ^ :(