my sister matriculated to the next world.

Page 2 of 4 [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2021, 5:48 am

God is there with you.

I don't understand death but I have seen Heaven. But one thing I do know is when I came close to death during covid (A seperate occasion from seeing Heaven) I was completely peaceful in that though I could not draw breath and I thought to myself "Well this is it", what was strange is there was no panic. I just went unconcious and I woke up from it later somehow.

So my thoughts on death and the afterlife are positive.

The difficult side is those of us who are left in that it is a shocking experience.

When I worked on the railways I had a passenger die on me. (I tried not to have passengers die on me). She went completely peacefully. One minute I was talking to her and then she died. (It was not anything I said).

A wierd thing happened around the time I left the railways onwards for about three or four years approx. People kept dieing around me that I knew. I went to 43 funerals and though others have died since I could not go to any more. I just could not do it. I reached a point where I could not do another funeral.
The 44th was my old boss. I saw him about two weeks before and he looked in very good health, but he died. I got dressed for his funeral and I could not do it. I could not go. I knew it would have been packed and well attended and I was going to just stand by the wall of the cemetry to show my support, but from that time on I have not been able to do it.

I hate death though I know that it is peaceful. God has been kind to me and shown me my experiences.

If you want to talk chat away to me. I may not be an ideal person to talk to as some of the ladies seem to be able to know what to say etc., but I am here. (How do ladies know what to say when if I say things I put my feet in it? Haha!)

God loves you and those around you.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2021, 5:52 am

Mountain Goat wrote:
God is there with you. I don't understand death but I have seen Heaven. But one thing I do know is when I came close to death during covid (A seperate occasion from seeing Heaven) I was completely peaceful in that though I could not draw breath and I thought to myself "Well this is it", what was strange is there was no panic. I just went unconcious and I woke up from it later somehow. God loves you and those around you.

thank you MG :flower: you have a gift of the bon mot. :star: i am very interested in more about you seeing heaven. :) my grandfather died on the operating room table and was resuscitated. after he healed up and went home, everybody he knew kept asking him words to effect of "well, what did you see?" and all he would tell people is "i am not afraid of dying anymore."

Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2021, 6:40 am

I wrote about it a few times on WP. I will see if I can find it. The wierd thing is that many of the sights I saw I later found written in the Bible. I had not read these at the time so I did not realize they were there.

I remember sitting on the path wanting to stay there and sit because I had never seen a path like that before. It was not just gold but it shined so much that not even the newest shiniest doctors or dentists wall plaque could compete. This path only had a hint of yellow to show that it was gold. Yet the angel that was somehow Jesus and somehow and angel took me on from there to see more.
I was then led up the path to meet a lot of people who came crouding round. They were in white and too bright to see though I wasn't given to know who they were as it was not my time and the angel which may have been Jesus (I think it was Jesus? Though may have been an angel?) told the people that it wasn't my time yet and not to touch me?

Wierdly something amazing happened nearly a year ago. My Mums cousin who lives in England has retited and did well for himself, and he decided to research into the families past, and he put old family photos and cine film onto a DVD for us to see. Now I knew my grandparents on my mothers side and others were talked about, and I used to write to my great grandad as he lived to 98, but apart from one great aunt, I never saw any I don't think... And many of these people were on the DVD film.... And WOW! I had tears pouring from me because these were some of the ones I had met while in Heaven. I did not know who they were but I met them and somehow knew I was related some 25 or so years before!

I did not have a near death experience back then. We had church revival back in the early 1990's and the presence of the Holy Spirit was so strong that only six people from the entire packed church could stand. So many people were falling backwards that all a friend of mine who was a young elder saw as he came up the stairs from the little room below was hymn books flying everywhere as people fell... And I was on the floor for hours. I think it was around 0200AM before I got home! It was while I was on the floor I was taken into Heaven.

After seeing those people I was taken to some lovely little rounded sand dune like lumps which later the childrens TV called the Tellitubbies had some hills like it. The grass was perfectly uniform in its length. I found myself by a shore of a sea or a massively huge lake? I noticed that the grass came down to meet the sea in a line with only a very small difference between the line of the land and the water? The waters edge was lapping at this small bank (Small drop of about 8 to 10 inches) just to let me know it was water, as it looked like glass as it was so calm!
And looking towards the distant horizon of the sea was something so bright rising up out of the water. It was massively huge and yet was in the distance so it was hard to imagine the size of it. It came up in a trianglar form (As if it is a flat triangle with the point sticking up towards the top with a wide base) and it took me a good while before I could see it. It was the throne of God! It was soo bright! I think the angel had to help me see it.

I was then taken up to some mountains and I sat on a curved ledge of perfect soft grass on a small grassy area and I saw the rocky snow capped mountains which reminded me of scenes that I had seen on films about Switzerland. It was wonderful to see! Reminded me a bit of a film series called Heidi I saw as a child on TV., as I was trying to find things I knew to describe the scene.

It wad then time to go back and I was taken back into the church and into my body that was waiting for me on the church floor.

It was interesting because when I left my body earlier I was hovering over it for a short while. People say that ones soul is the mind, will and emotion but I feel this is wrong, as when I was taken up into Heaven I was in my spirit, and yet I was able to think for myeelf just like I am in my body. Apart from the ability to fly with the angel when I was taken places, I felt just like me. Who I am.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2021, 6:48 am

I just found out.

I don’t know what I would do if I found someone close dead.

I send heartfelt condolences, Sir.

maycontainthunder
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2021, 7:04 am

Dog V4 hugs blabby. :heart: :heart: :heart:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2021, 7:17 am

kraftiekortie wrote:
I just found out. I don’t know what I would do if I found someone close dead. I send heartfelt condolences, Sir.

thank you sir :hail: :heart:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2021, 7:19 am

Mountain Goat wrote:
It was interesting because when I left my body earlier I was hovering over it for a short while. People say that ones soul is the mind, will and emotion but I feel this is wrong, as when I was taken up into Heaven I was in my spirit, and yet I was able to think for myeelf just like I am in my body. Apart from the ability to fly with the angel when I was taken places, I felt just like me. Who I am.

that was a wonderful thing you related. :star: you were given a gift for sure. closest i got to seeing heaven was when i was on nitrous :hic: and when i was out during surgery. in the former instance i went to someplace all-white, and with the vaguest of celestial hums in the background. the later case i was flying through an orange sky along with a few other spirits and we all resembled diaphanous jellyfish.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2021, 7:20 am

maycontainthunder wrote:
Dog V4 hugs blabby. :heart: :heart: :heart:

thank you may :heart:

PhosphorusDecree
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2021, 8:22 am

I am so, so sorry for your loss, and that you had to experience it in such an awful way.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2021, 9:22 am

AB: I feel very sad for your loss.  I hope that you can find peace.

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2021, 9:41 am

I’m so sorry you had to find her and that she is gone from your life.
If I lived close by I would bring you something to eat.

VegetableMan
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2021, 10:03 am

Losing a sibling is tough, I lost my oldest sister 11 years ago.

Sorry for your loss. I hope you find peace in the days ahead.

Oscar Meyer Lansky

Double Retired
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2021, 10:11 am

Please accept my sincere condolences.

Concentrate on your better memories of her, not your last memory of her.

theprisoner
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2021, 12:08 pm

Thats a horrible experience you had to go through, Sometimes life just hits you with the unexpected. It hurts, but we have to find a way to come to terms with it somehow.

AQ: 27 Diagnosis:High functioning (just on the cusp of normal.) IQ:131 (somewhat inflated result but ego-flattering) DNA:XY Location: UK. Eyes: Blue. Hair: Brown. Height:6'1 Celebrity I most resemble: Tom hardy. Favorite Band: The Doors. Personality: uhhm ....(what can i say...we asd people are strange)

BeaArthur
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2021, 5:53 pm

auntblabby wrote:
i found my older sister dead today when i visited her house. this was something i dreaded for a while now. presently her house is full of sad folks. i feel alone. i am "the only one" of us left, as both brothers live far away and won't visit. i am adrift.

I'm very sorry for your loss.

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2021, 6:40 pm

So sorry to hear your loss. :cry: