Founder/CEO of Anti-Vaxx ‘Daystar Network’ dies from COVID

Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2021, 9:11 am

Anti-vaccine Christian broadcaster Marcus Lamb dies at 64 after contracting Covid

Quote:
Marcus Lamb, a co-founder and the CEO of the conservative Christian Daystar Television Network who vocally opposed Covid-19 vaccines, has died at 64, weeks after he contracted Covid-19, the network said.

The network has dedicated hours of broadcasts to anti-lockdown and anti-vaccination activists and groups.

In July 2020, the Lamb family devoted an hour of their broadcast to "censorship" around the Covid pandemic, featuring the misinformation group America's Frontline Doctors.

In May, Daystar broadcast an hourlong program with Robert F. Kennedy Jr., whose famous family denounced his anti-vaccination views in May 2019. Kennedy was recently banned by Instagram for posting Covid vaccination misinformation.

In recent months, a number of prominent anti-vaccination Christian broadcasters have died from Covid-19. Conservative radio hosts Dick Farrell, Phil Valentine and Marc Bernier, who were unvaccinated, all died after they contracted Covid.

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2021, 9:15 am

(We posted our threads at the same time.  I am re-posting here to preserve continuity.)

Marcus Lamb, a co-founder and the CEO of the conservative Christian Daystar Television Network who vocally opposed Covid-19 vaccines, has died at 64, weeks after he contracted Covid-19.

The Daystar network has dedicated hours of broadcasts to anti-lockdown and anti-vaccination activists and groups.

In July 2020, the Lamb family devoted an hour of their broadcast to alleged "censorship" around the Covid pandemic, featuring the misinformation group America's Frontline Doctors.

In recent months, a number of prominent anti-vaccination Christian broadcasters have died from Covid-19. Conservative radio hosts Dick Farrell, Phil Valentine, and Marc Bernier, who were unvaccinated, and all died after they contracted Covid.

Jonathan Lamb described his father's Covid infection as "a spiritual attack from the enemy" to "take down" Marcus Lamb.

Source:
 This NBC News Article 

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2021, 12:34 pm

These people should be diagnosed with schizophrenia.

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2021, 12:43 pm

Tim_Tex wrote:
It is hard to diagnose a dead person with anything except being dead.

Although a medical examiner might conclude death was due to complications from coronavirus infection.

It is too bad that "Terminal Stupidity" is more of a judgement call than a scientific conclusion.

VegetableMan
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2021, 1:55 pm

Tim_Tex wrote:

I have no idea what you're talking about. How is being anti vax related to schizophrenia?

Oscar Meyer Lansky

skrish234
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

01 Dec 2021, 1:56 pm

VegetableMan wrote:
Tim_Tex wrote:

I have no idea what you're talking about. How is being anti vax related to schizophrenia?

That makes no sense!

VegetableMan
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2021, 2:18 pm

skrish234 wrote:
VegetableMan wrote:
Tim_Tex wrote:

That makes no sense!

What I said? Or the comment to which I was referring?

Oscar Meyer Lansky