Page 1 of 1 [ 11 posts ] 

Crystal1414
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

02 Dec 2021, 8:31 pm

I'm having a bad day. Someone called me crazy as an insult. It made me cry afterwards.

I just feel so insecure all the time. I know I'm different and sometimes its rough to deal with.

theprisoner
Veteran
Veteran

02 Dec 2021, 8:35 pm

You're not crazy, you just have a chemical imbalance.

AQ: 27 Diagnosis:High functioning (just on the cusp of normal.) IQ:131 (somewhat inflated result but ego-flattering) DNA:XY Location: UK. Eyes: Blue. Hair: Brown. Height:6'1 Celebrity I most resemble: Tom hardy. Favorite Band: The Doors. Personality: uhhm ....(what can i say...we asd people are strange)

katzhutte
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

02 Dec 2021, 8:48 pm

being different does not equate to crazy.

People can be cruel , they will use your insecurities against you and gaslight you.

I use humour when someone insults me , if someone called me crazy I'd reply "sanity is highly overrated" or " Do you think its wise to antagonise a crazy person" and look at them with my eyes crossed 8O.

Aspinator
Veteran
Veteran

02 Dec 2021, 8:52 pm

I feel: the intent of the word was to throw a spear at you. You let them win if you show the word bothered you. You should also play the hand you were dealt (autism).

Cunfuzed
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

02 Dec 2021, 10:01 pm

theprisoner wrote:
You're not crazy, you just have a chemical imbalance.

Chemical balance is part of it but also backwards reactions to whatever she is being treated with. Reason the crazy label comes out is she benefits from a certain inside effect of her medication and develops the problem it's used to treat. Use a psych med, going to have a psych problem, use an immunological drugs, gonna have an immune problem. The benefit in either is a side effect called "edema" use a baby aspirin you won't feel as crazy.

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

08 Dec 2021, 11:43 am

Crystal1414 wrote:
I'm having a bad day. Someone called me crazy as an insult. It made me cry afterwards.

I just feel so insecure all the time. I know I'm different and sometimes its rough to deal with.

It's all about context really. If somebody is calling you crazy trivially and without much reason - then that would be an insult.

If you have a long history of 'crazy' behaviour, then they might just be stating an impersonal fact, and you should try to fix it if your 'crazy' is damaging other people.

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2021, 4:22 am

'Crazy' definitely exists. Both biological males & biological females can be crazy, though women often get away with being dangerously crazy more often and are punished less often for their crimes because they can use a surface disguise of 'innocence' more easily & effectively & men are portrayed as monsters, even when they are perfectly innocent.

I'll give you an example from my personal experience of a real life, former friend who came into contact with a psychopath/'crazy' person.

He (a biological male), met a women with 'Borderline Personality Disorder'. My friend has/had Autism (undiagnosed) & was a bit of a condescending, negative person in all honesty, emotionally - due to a horrible upbringing as a working class white male in the UK. He was however, extremely logical, sane and sensible. He was doing an engineering degree and was dating but had very few social graces/skills. The BPD person he was dating came onto him really hard, pushing for sex. He wanted to use condoms/protection, but she said there was no need because she had an IUD/copper coil implanted as a form of permanent birth control.

He had problems with orgasm, like many men. She did everything to make him orgasm - and he did. Suddenly, she was pregnant. He asked how this was possible if she had an IUD as she had claimed to him? She then told him she had no IUD and that she had planned to 'steal' his genetic material & that 'God' had told her to do it.

She then stalked him for years & at the beginning of the stalking period, during her pregnancy, before she gave birth, posted pictures of the ultrasound scans through his letterbox to emotionally abuse him. Did it end there? No.

She then came to his workplace, screaming like a banshee, clawing him with her nails on his face, over the counter at a shop where he worked whilst he was studying.

After that, she went on a national television show 'One born every minute' to tell her sob story of how she had been 'manipulated' by the guy & that he was at fault. :lol:

And then demanded he pay her money for the kid & tried to extract it through the DWP (the benefits system in the UK).

I knew my friend was telling the truth because he had said for years he absolutely did not want children & was generally misanthropic. He almost had to move country to get away from the woman.

Oh & to top it all off - she was mixed race and accused him of being racist for not wanting a kid he never planned and was tricked into having, even though he had been anti-racist/anti imperialism his whole life.

There are some very twisted, sick people that are out there.

Last edited by blitzkrieg on 18 Dec 2021, 5:29 am, edited 6 times in total.

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2021, 5:07 am

A similar thing happened to someone else I know (I won't say who it was as I don't know who is reading this).

He lost his virginity to someone whilst drunk on alcohol at a party; she basically sexually assaulted him. He got her pregnant & then he received a phone call from her, with her boldly & directly telling him she was a psychopath and that if he reported the assault to the police, she would make a (disingenuous) counter-claim.

She then pursued him on social media, hounding all of his friends, until he had no social media left. Then he got a letter through his letterbox with a child support request. He fled his country.

OrangedApple
Butterfly
Butterfly

27 Dec 2021, 8:02 pm

I sympathise.. why did they say that? What did you actually do?

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

27 Dec 2021, 8:05 pm

blitzkrieg wrote:
A similar thing happened to someone else I know (I won't say who it was as I don't know who is reading this).

He lost his virginity to someone whilst drunk on alcohol at a party; she basically sexually assaulted him. He got her pregnant & then he received a phone call from her, with her boldly & directly telling him she was a psychopath and that if he reported the assault to the police, she would make a (disingenuous) counter-claim.

She then pursued him on social media, hounding all of his friends, until he had no social media left. Then he got a letter through his letterbox with a child support request. He fled his country.

He didn't support his child? That's lame.

Men and women both create babies when drunk or when assaulted.

Sometimes the men are psychos. Sometimes the women.

They both need to be responsible about the outcome, or else choose not to drink.

theprisoner
Veteran
Veteran

27 Dec 2021, 8:09 pm

I'm not crazy, at least that's what my brain tells me. But If my brain was crazy...it would think that though wouldn't it!.

AQ: 27 Diagnosis:High functioning (just on the cusp of normal.) IQ:131 (somewhat inflated result but ego-flattering) DNA:XY Location: UK. Eyes: Blue. Hair: Brown. Height:6'1 Celebrity I most resemble: Tom hardy. Favorite Band: The Doors. Personality: uhhm ....(what can i say...we asd people are strange)