Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

Crystal1414
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

03 Dec 2021, 8:49 pm

I think people can hear my conversations. I feel so awful. A dream told me things I hope will never be true. My dreams are scary. Everything is a bit scary.

I cant do much lately. I slept in my clothes the other night. I only use mouthwash for my teeth lately. The bristles in my brush feel awful lately. I have a hard time following instructions. I move very slowly and I forget things. Everything feels slow and foggy lately. People are getting annoyed with me. Some people dont know how to deal with me. They arent sure of how to talk to me. I'm different and it's sometimes very obvious. I feel embarrassed sometimes. I'm trying to be more accepting of myself but it's hard when I experience people who treat my diagnoses as annoyances. I hate when people pretend to be nice. I can tell when people are annoyed with me. They usually sigh. I know that people dont like having to explain simple things over and over. I'm trying to remember the things they say but it's so hard. I don't remember it. I feel embarrassed about it. People think I'm stupid.