Veteran

03 Dec 2021, 10:16 pm

This is almost as good as man eats chips

theprisoner
Veteran
Veteran

03 Dec 2021, 11:09 pm

How many here would have flirted back..be honest

AQ: 27 Diagnosis:High functioning (just on the cusp of normal.) IQ:131 (somewhat inflated result but ego-flattering) DNA:XY Location: UK. Eyes: Blue. Hair: Brown. Height:6'1 Celebrity I most resemble: Tom hardy. Favorite Band: The Doors. Personality: uhhm ....(what can i say...we asd people are strange)

Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2021, 6:00 am

theprisoner wrote:

Shh. I have run from situations where women do that because I would not know what to do.

Most of the time though, unless it is more than obvious, I would not be able to tell that I was being flirted with.

I need someone to tell me when I am being flirted with, like the lady flirting needs to tell me directly that she likes me, otherwize I will ignore it or just assume she was being extra nice, but not know why.

So on the one hand this flirt I notice because I know it is going to happen before I watch the film so I can see it, but if I saw it in real life I may not think it was flirting and ask "Why is the lady looking at me?"
I would smile back to be polite, but then turn away because I would not know what is going on and I find direct eye contact embarissing.

theprisoner
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2021, 12:40 pm

Oh yeah, i was once told this girl was totally checking me out, "i was like really!?" completely oblivious. And i like to think i'm aware of those things. keep on top of it. I guess i was distracted.

AQ: 27 Diagnosis:High functioning (just on the cusp of normal.) IQ:131 (somewhat inflated result but ego-flattering) DNA:XY Location: UK. Eyes: Blue. Hair: Brown. Height:6'1 Celebrity I most resemble: Tom hardy. Favorite Band: The Doors. Personality: uhhm ....(what can i say...we asd people are strange)

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2021, 2:04 pm

Mountain Goat wrote:
theprisoner wrote:

Shh. I have run from situations where women do that because I would not know what to do.

Most of the time though, unless it is more than obvious, I would not be able to tell that I was being flirted with.

I need someone to tell me when I am being flirted with, like the lady flirting needs to tell me directly that she likes me, otherwize I will ignore it or just assume she was being extra nice, but not know why.

So on the one hand this flirt I notice because I know it is going to happen before I watch the film so I can see it, but if I saw it in real life I may not think it was flirting and ask "Why is the lady looking at me?"
I would smile back to be polite, but then turn away because I would not know what is going on and I find direct eye contact embarissing.

Yeah. When I was younger I wouldve been too inept to get the false risque' signal in the first place. Much less be able to go beyond that to realize that the signal was being sent accidently by a blind woman.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

06 Dec 2021, 2:39 pm

cyberdad wrote:
This is almost as good as man eats chips
I'm not familiar with that but I do know of a vid Jennette McCurdy(the other girl on the show iCarly & also Sam & Cat) made where she's Trying to eat chips flirtatiously. She made various short vids that I don't really get the point of :shrug:

Now I'm hungry for chips. I'm gonna walk to Walgreens in a bit to pick up some meds that got filled & go to the grocery next door to buy bread & now I'm thinking I'll get some chips as well.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition