Page 1 of 2 [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Double Retired
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2021, 12:45 pm

Yahoo!:
"Bomb squad called to ER after a patient turned up with a WWII artillery shell lodged in his rectum, police say".

8O

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2021, 12:48 pm

And this kids, is why we should discretion when choosing improvised sex toys. :nerdy:

"If you stick a knife in my back 9 inches and pull it out 6 inches, there's no progress. If you pull it all the way out, that's not progress. The progress is healing the wound that the blow made... and they won't even admit the knife is there." Malcolm X
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2021, 1:03 pm

Yeah. I saw that on my start up page click bait news. Considered posting a link here.

He claimed that he "slipped, and fell on it". Must have not been wearing clothes when that...mishap...occurred.

And we all were just talking about left over WWII munitions on another thread here.

But I never knew that the problem had such an...adult aspect to it.

Maybe someone told him that the sex toy "wasnt hot" (Was just a replica without either bursting charge, or propellant charge).

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2021, 1:07 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
Yeah. I saw that on my start up page click bait news. Considered posting a link here.

He claimed that he "slipped, and fell on it". Must have not been wearing clothes when that...mishap...occurred.

And we all were just talking about left over WWII munitions on another thread here.

But I never knew that the problem had such an...adult aspect to it.

Maybe someone told him that the sex toy "wasnt hot" (Was just a replica without either bursting charge, or propellant charge).

The video I saw said it was a solid round, not an explosive one.

"If you stick a knife in my back 9 inches and pull it out 6 inches, there's no progress. If you pull it all the way out, that's not progress. The progress is healing the wound that the blow made... and they won't even admit the knife is there." Malcolm X
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2021, 1:54 pm

So...the bomb squad wasnt really needed?

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2021, 2:03 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
So...the bomb squad wasnt really needed?

Probably better safe than sorry. It's not like anyone at the hospital is an expert on identifying old ordinance so it's unlikely they would have been able to confirm the munition wasn't a risk without the bomb squad being called.

戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2021, 2:11 pm

As long as never runs for public office I guess its all good now.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2021, 2:54 pm

naturalplastic wrote:

Hey, if Roy Moore can run for public office after being the town's mall pedo for decades I'm sure this guy isn't disqualified.

戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

04 Dec 2021, 3:01 pm

The unnamed patient told doctors at Gloucestershire Royal Hospital that he "slipped and fell" on the two-inch-wide artillery shell.

Yeah ... right ...

Here Are Some Similar "Acccidents" .

Matrix Glitch
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2021, 7:36 am

We shouldn't be too judgmental over a man trying to get a bang out of life.

maycontainthunder
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2021, 8:26 am

The list Fnord kindly linked into isn't complete. If they x-rayed politicians there would be a skull there.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2021, 2:52 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:

Hey, if Roy Moore can run for public office after being the town's mall pedo for decades I'm sure this guy isn't disqualified.

I'd rather have someone in public office who should have used a butt plug or dildo(a kind that won't get lost in there) instead of a random object, than a gross pedo.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2021, 2:55 pm

Sweetleaf wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:

I'd rather have someone in public office who should have used a butt plug or dildo(a kind that won't get lost in there) instead of a random object, than a gross pedo.

Same, that seems like a very reasonable distinction to make when understanding sex scandals.

戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2021, 3:13 pm

It was misfeasance, and not malfeasance.

He accidently raped a consenting adult (himself), instead of intentionally molesting an underage child.

I wonder if he had a nickname for the artillery piece, like "Steely Dan" (the name of a dildo in the Burroughs novel "the Naked Lunch").

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2021, 3:18 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
It was misfeasance, and not malfeasance.

He accidently raped a consenting adult (himself), instead of intentionally molesting an underage child.

I wonder if he had a nickname for the artillery piece, like "Steely Dan" (the name of a dildo in the Burroughs novel "the Naked Lunch").

You can't rape yourself, if you're the perpetrator you're also consenting.

戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

Kraichgauer
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2021, 3:39 pm

The only thing I have to say about this is: OUCH!