Page 1 of 4 [ 64 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2021, 11:14 am

Recently I saught of gatecrashed this girls 28th birthday outing at a bar.

I made a comment to the girl saying "you look like Kate middelton" and she angrily replied "no I dont"

I don't understand wouldn't most people be flatterd by that comparison?

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2021, 11:17 am

She might not like Kate Middleton.

Personally I try to not compare people looks to other people because even though I think I'm being kind the other person might take it as an insult.

People can be strange sometimes.

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2021, 11:20 am

babybird wrote:
She might not like Kate Middleton.

Personally I try to not compare people looks to other people because even though I think I'm being kind the other person might take it as an insult.

People can be strange sometimes.

The girl previously was suspicious that I was stalking her last year even though I wasn't.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2021, 11:22 am

Jamesy wrote:
babybird wrote:
Jamesy wrote:
Recently I saught of gatecrashed this girls 28th birthday outing at a bar. I made a comment to the girl saying "you look like Kate middelton" and she angrily replied "no I dont". I don't understand wouldn't most people be flatterd by that comparison?
She might not like Kate Middleton. Personally I try to not compare people looks to other people because even though I think I'm being kind the other person might take it as an insult. People can be strange sometimes.
The girl previously was suspicious that I was stalking her last year even though I wasn't.
Then you should take the hint to stay away from her and leave her alone. Crashing a party is not exactly the wisest of moves, either.

Last edited by Fnord on 05 Dec 2021, 11:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2021, 11:22 am

Maybe she just doesn't want you to talk to her then even if it is paying her a compliment.

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2021, 11:30 am

Fnord wrote:
Jamesy wrote:
babybird wrote:
Jamesy wrote:
Recently I saught of gatecrashed this girls 28th birthday outing at a bar. I made a comment to the girl saying "you look like Kate middelton" and she angrily replied "no I dont". I don't understand wouldn't most people be flatterd by that comparison?
She might not like Kate Middleton. Personally I try to not compare people looks to other people because even though I think I'm being kind the other person might take it as an insult. People can be strange sometimes.
Then you should take the hint to stay away from her and leave her alone. Crashing a party is not exactly the wisest of moves, either.

why is it not a wise move? I only crashed the party on my own.

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2021, 11:38 am

Why would you crash a party on your own?

What you've done is go to somewhere where you haven't been invited on your own. You are a pest.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2021, 11:40 am

Jamesy wrote:
Fnord wrote:
Jamesy wrote:
babybird wrote:
Jamesy wrote:
1) You were not invited; 2) When you crashed the party, you were trespassing (see#1); and 3) Because you were consuming food and drinks intended for the invited guests, you were stealing from the host and depriving the invited guests of what was intended only for them.

This whole issue seem to show that you may have boundary issues and/or an over-reaching sense of entitlement.

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2021, 11:46 am

Fnord wrote:
Jamesy wrote:
Fnord wrote:
Jamesy wrote:
babybird wrote:
Jamesy wrote:
1) You were not invited; 2) When you crashed the party, you were trespassing (see#1); and 3) Because you were consuming food and drinks intended for the invited guests, you were stealing from the host and depriving the invited guests of what was intended only for them.

This whole issue seem to show that you may have boundary issues and/or an over-reaching sense of entitlement.

Well it wasn't a traditional party it was just the girl and a bunch of her friends sitting together in a pub. I did know some her friends but there not really close mates of mine.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2021, 11:50 am

Jamesy wrote:
Fnord wrote:
Jamesy wrote:
Fnord wrote:
Jamesy wrote:
babybird wrote:
Jamesy wrote:
1) You were not invited; 2) When you crashed the party, you were trespassing (see#1); and 3) Because you were consuming food and drinks intended for the invited guests, you were stealing from the host and depriving the invited guests of what was intended only for them. This whole issue seem to show that you may have boundary issues and/or an over-reaching sense of entitlement.
Well it wasn't a traditional party it was just the girl and a bunch of her friends sitting together in a pub. I did know some her friends but there not really close mates of mine.
The Clue Card says: “If you are not invited, then STAY AWAY!!

Clear enough?

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2021, 11:53 am

Fnord wrote:
Jamesy wrote:
Fnord wrote:
Jamesy wrote:
Fnord wrote:
Jamesy wrote:
babybird wrote:
Jamesy wrote:
1) You were not invited; 2) When you crashed the party, you were trespassing (see#1); and 3) Because you were consuming food and drinks intended for the invited guests, you were stealing from the host and depriving the invited guests of what was intended only for them. This whole issue seem to show that you may have boundary issues and/or an over-reaching sense of entitlement.
The Clue Card says: “If you are not invited, then STAY AWAY!!

Clear enough?

When I approached them the whole table went quiet lol

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2021, 11:54 am

If you know that you have crashed into a certain social gathering then you must also understand why people are offended by your behaviour.

You sound like you enjoy making people feel uncomfortable by your presence.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2021, 11:57 am

babybird wrote:
Jamesy wrote:
If you know that you have crashed into a certain social gathering then you must also understand why people are offended by your behaviour. You sound like you enjoy making people feel uncomfortable by your presence.
It seems that way to me, too. No wonder his victim dissed his cheesy “compliment”.

:roll:

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2021, 12:02 pm

The whole situation is crazy. I mean if he knows he has stalker issues and he gets labelled with all these derogatory names that he keeps telling us about then why carry on with this behaviour. He k ows full well what he's doing but he seems to take pride in it by coming on here and almost boasting about it.

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2021, 12:07 pm

Fnord wrote:
babybird wrote:
Jamesy wrote:
If you know that you have crashed into a certain social gathering then you must also understand why people are offended by your behaviour. You sound like you enjoy making people feel uncomfortable by your presence.
It seems that way to me, too. No wonder his victim dissed his cheesy “compliment”.

:roll:

Come on mate have some respect and cut back on the insults :evil:

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2021, 12:10 pm

Jamesy wrote:
Fnord wrote:
babybird wrote:
Jamesy wrote:
Come on mate have some respect and cut back on the insults.
The only insults given are toward your choices and actions. If you do not want them “insulted”, then make better choices and act accordingly.