Page 2 of 2 [ 21 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

08 Dec 2021, 6:21 am

kraftiekortie wrote:
Don't forget: this is the Internet. It's full of people who just want to insult other people for no reason. They have some stupid axe to grind. Do you get this sort of thing in "real life," too?

I'm not sure what you do, or don't do. But I do feel other people shouldn't just insult you just for the hell of it.

Dude

The internet has nothing to do with it. The sole and only place he is talking about is real life. Real offline face to face interaction is the issue.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

08 Dec 2021, 6:23 am

Maybe you can recall a conversation and recreate it here for us.

Rexi
Veteran
Veteran

Location: "I know there's nothing we can do. But my heart can't accept it." "If this is real, then I want to change the future."

08 Dec 2021, 11:32 am

Dear_one wrote:
^^ My counsellor concurs that if someone asks "How are you?" and you reply "Fairly suicidal, thanks!" in a cheery tone of voice, they will never hear the middle word.

You can always replace the middle word with something else, then! Maybe "Fairly flaccid, thanks!" or maybe "Fairly slimey, thanks!" another word for Blimey, perhaps.

Any topic, PM me; mind my profile.

Rexi
Veteran
Veteran

Location: "I know there's nothing we can do. But my heart can't accept it." "If this is real, then I want to change the future."

08 Dec 2021, 11:33 am

naturalplastic wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:
Don't forget: this is the Internet. It's full of people who just want to insult other people for no reason. They have some stupid axe to grind. Do you get this sort of thing in "real life," too?

I'm not sure what you do, or don't do. But I do feel other people shouldn't just insult you just for the hell of it.

Dude

The internet has nothing to do with it. The sole and only place he is talking about is real life. Real offline face to face interaction is the issue.

d00d
dud dud

Any topic, PM me; mind my profile.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

08 Dec 2021, 11:37 am

Rexi wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:

Dude

d00d
dud dud

Huh?