Page 2 of 5 [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2021, 11:37 am

ezbzbfcg2 wrote:
Our current president says all sorts of bizarre and outlandish and downright laughable things on a regular basis, but they're often swept under the rug. A former president makes a grammatical error and it's front-page news. It's funny how the anti-Trump crowd is more obsessed with Trump than Trump-supporters.  Perhaps Trump's popularity has more to do with you folks than Trump himself.
His bumbling is always good for a laugh.  What better way to brighten a Monday that with his one-man clown act?

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Aspinator
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2021, 12:17 pm

I can't figure it out how supposedly evangelicals preach the importance of family values yet they support somebody like Trump who flaunts family values all the time. I feel this is one of the reasons evangelicals are losing ground. Can an evangelical honestly say "I want my child to have the moral values of Trump"

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2021, 12:25 pm

Aspinator wrote:
... Can an evangelical honestly say "I want my child to have the moral values of Trump"?
Do you mean someone like Tony Alamo, Shoko Asahara, Jim Bakker, Bob Coy, Mark Driscoll, Joshua Duggar, Bill Gothard, Ted Haggard, Benny Hinn, Mike Hintz, Fred Phelps, Doug Phillips, Dave Reynolds, Jimmy Swaggart, or Robert Tilton?

:) Thanks for the edit.

Last edited by Fnord on 06 Dec 2021, 12:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The_Znof
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2021, 12:32 pm

Hinn will kick all those guys asses at once. Blame Canada.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2021, 12:38 pm

Matrix Glitch wrote:
I just remembered Trump is a private citizen now. Sometimes it seems like he's still in office because of all the talk about him as if he still is.

Well...if thats the case then why dont you TELL Trump that?

According to Trump he is still president.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2021, 1:09 pm

I wish Trump would be indicted already......

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2021, 1:16 pm

With Trump having stacked the Supreme Court in his favor, the lower courst are making damn sure to leave as small a loophole as possible for Trump to crawl through and escape justice.

One day, there will be a reckoning for Donald J. Trump.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2021, 1:19 pm

Fortunately, the Supreme Court has denied much of the madness of Trump----even if Trump hand-picked some of the Justices.

Now....I don't know about Roe Vs. Wade. For some reason, though, I don't suspect that this will be overturned by this Court.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2021, 4:03 pm

ezbzbfcg2 wrote:
Perhaps Trump's popularity has more to do with you folks than Trump himself.

You mean the "I voted for the crazy guy to spite you lot"?

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2021, 4:05 pm

Fnord wrote:
With Trump having stacked the Supreme Court in his favor, the lower courst are making damn sure to leave as small a loophole as possible for Trump to crawl through and escape justice.

He's managed to thread the the eye of the needle ever since getting into bed with Putin. Some very powerful backers must really like this clown.

VegetableMan
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2021, 4:19 pm

cyberdad wrote:
Fnord wrote:

He's managed to thread the the eye of the needle ever since getting into bed with

Trump is in bed with Putin? Do you have any empirical evidence to support that claim?

Oscar Meyer Lansky

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2021, 4:21 pm

VegetableMan wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Fnord wrote:

He's managed to thread the the eye of the needle ever since getting into bed with

Trump is in bed with Putin? Do you have any empirical evidence to support that claim?

There was a 4 year investigation. Do you think if there was no evidence it wouldn't have been conducted so long?

VegetableMan
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2021, 4:24 pm

cyberdad wrote:
VegetableMan wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Fnord wrote:

There was a 4 year investigation. Do you think if there was no evidence it wouldn't have been conducted so long?

Ha! No seriously, do you have any evidence? I'd love to see it.

Oscar Meyer Lansky

uncommondenominator
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2021, 4:29 pm

ezbzbfcg2 wrote:
Our current president says all sorts of bizarre and outlandish and downright laughable things on a regular basis, but they're often swept under the rug. A former president makes a grammatical error and it's front-page news. It's funny how the anti-Trump crowd is more obsessed with Trump than Trump-supporters.

Perhaps Trump's popularity has more to do with you folks than Trump himself.

There is a big difference between ATTENTION, and POPULARITY.

If everyone is talking about someone, sure, that's attention - but if they're all saying how much they hate them and how stupid they are, I don't really think that constitutes being popular...

uncommondenominator
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2021, 4:36 pm

VegetableMan wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
VegetableMan wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Fnord wrote:

Ha! No seriously, do you have any evidence? I'd love to see it.

It's on Hunter Biden's laptop :wink:

I hear the My Pillow guy has a copy...

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2021, 5:31 pm

kraftiekortie wrote:
I wish Trump would be indicted already......

You certainly are NOT the only one here on WP who wants this to happen!