Vaccines & encephalopathy/Autism progression

Page 1 of 1 [ 15 posts ] 

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

08 Dec 2021, 8:13 am

This is probably my last post - and I know a lot of people already know this, but...

It is a self explanatory article. There is no argument here.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/vaccines-autism-and-brain-damage-whats-in-a-name/

Quote from the article:

"Encephalopathy may be accompanied by a medical progression of an array of symptoms including autistic behavior, autism, or seizures."

This is exactly what scientific journal articles have been saying for nearly a decade.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

08 Dec 2021, 8:25 am

1,300 cases is too many. Especially for those 1,300 and their families.

Saying this, 1,300 cases over 20 years pales in comparison with the billions of people who have benefited from vaccines.

The benefits of vaccines far outweigh the risks.

I pose this question: What do you think would have happened had vaccines not been created? There is no "natural immunity" to disease if someone dies from it well before any person wants to die.

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

08 Dec 2021, 8:38 am

kraftiekortie wrote:

Saying this, 1,300 cases over 20 years pales in comparison with the billions of people who have benefited from vaccines.

I pose this question: What do you think would have happened had vaccines not been created? There is no "natural immunity" to disease if someone dies from it well before any person wants to die.

I am not arguing against vaccines here - simply pointing out a small risk. I agree with you.

If you feel ill in any way after a vaccine - take note. It is not imagined.

If you find them 'okay', then you can happily continue with them.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

08 Dec 2021, 8:48 am

It's rather like how William Jenner used the cowpox virus to vaccinate against smallpox. He knew that people would get cowpox as a result.

He knew that getting cowpox was a heck of a lot better than getting smallpox.

I respect your personal feelings about vaccines.

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

08 Dec 2021, 9:04 am

kraftiekortie wrote:
It's rather like how William Jenner used the cowpox virus to vaccinate against smallpox. He knew that people would get cowpox as a result.

He knew that getting cowpox was a heck of a lot better than getting smallpox.

I respect your personal feelings about vaccines.

They are not personal feelings. I have simply outlined the scientific consensus. I have nothing against vaccines, for other people.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

08 Dec 2021, 9:07 am

The scientific consensus is that the benefits of vaccine use outweigh the risks.

I can understand your reluctance if you feel vaccines somehow caused "whatever it is that you have."

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

08 Dec 2021, 9:11 am

kraftiekortie wrote:
The scientific consensus is that the benefits of vaccine use outweigh the risks.

I can understand your reluctance if you feel vaccines somehow caused "whatever it is that you have."

And I have already said I agree with that.

Think of a pie chart, filled with positive experiences of vaccines, and a small sliver for negative experiences.

Vaccination is not any part of my 'identity'.

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

08 Dec 2021, 9:16 am

I do not have an 'identity'. I am a spirit within a body. Clumsy categories do not define me.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

08 Dec 2021, 9:20 am

It would be nice if it turns out I am a "spirit within a body", transferring from one body to another once the previous body expires.

That would be cool----especially if the "spirit" has a choice as to which "body" he/she/it/whatever occupies.

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

08 Dec 2021, 9:37 am

kraftiekortie wrote:
It would be nice if it turns out I am a "spirit within a body", transferring from one body to another once the previous body expires.

That would be cool----especially if the "spirit" has a choice as to which "body" he/she/it/whatever occupies.

Time is relative. In the blink of an eye, you can die in one universe timeline & wake up in another. Even when you have been dead for hundreds or thousands of years to other people....

The_Znof
Veteran
Veteran

08 Dec 2021, 1:15 pm

blitzkrieg wrote:
This is probably my last post - and I know a lot of people already know this, but...

Quote from the article:

"Encephalopathy may be accompanied by a medical progression of an array of symptoms including autistic behavior, autism, or seizures."

This is exactly what scientific journal articles have been saying for nearly a decade.

Thanks, Im just starting to dig into Wakefieldgate and didnt know this. I'm a potential Encephalopathy case, I guess, thanks for the heads up.

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2021, 1:38 pm

The_Znof wrote:
blitzkrieg wrote:

Quote from the article:

Thanks, Im just starting to dig into Wakefieldgate and didnt know this. I'm a potential Encephalopathy case, I guess, thanks for the heads up.

Look on the 'Odysee' video website. There are tons of Wakefield videos there.

The guy got crucified for telling a 'lesser' truth about vaccines - that they can be dangerous in a small number of cases. He has been through utter hell for exposing a truth that went against the previously disingenuous narrative that vaccines are 100% safe (they aren't).

The_Znof
Veteran
Veteran

09 Dec 2021, 4:26 pm

thanks for the link OP, and I just read your sig and cracked up a bit.

Im a Woman in a Man too. and a Lesbian.

The_Znof
Veteran
Veteran

11 Dec 2021, 12:56 pm

blitzkrieg wrote:
kraftiekortie wrote:

I am not arguing against vaccines here - simply pointing out a small risk. I agree with you.

If you find them 'okay', then you can happily continue with them.

your trainweaking~! :skull:

first off, half or most of the injuries are a distinct childhood development problem, the rest are seizures - and I dont think the article bothers with a potential link, or even specifies if it is childhood specific.

Second, the Covid shots are quite different than MMR and whatever else it may have been. I mean if a pill gave you a brain injury or "feeling sick", would it make any sense to say "I cant take oral medication, It gives me autism" - Esp during a pandemic and as a warning against a futuristic new pill that couldnt be more different than the one who gave you a brain injury that you cant call autism for money wtf lol"

If Wakefield can be salvaged, you miss the one thing I can currently see,

Or bury it...

The_Znof
Veteran
Veteran

17 Mar 2023, 1:00 pm

well turns out I can no longer in good faith refute this

the reason why is because a few months after posting this - when I collapsed a few hours after my first phizer MrNa - I was perhaps a bit different than the more common stood up to fast headrush, and not only for the fact I cannot remember a stood up too fast headrush dropping me, or starting with accompanied nasea.

I always thought it fishy cuz I did go down, but have got a coupole more nasea related ones in the year and months since, when mentally fatigued by a babbler the first time and drama and florescent light in my face 3 feet away for hours the second time.