Would women in their 40s be happy with men in their 20s?

Page 4 of 4 [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

25 Dec 2021, 10:15 pm

AngelL wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
AngelL wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Most men think like Leanardo De Caprio when they have all options open to them.

He had a lot harder time (and less real options) than you think.

I don't understand?

Kraftie's point is worth noting - that he doesn't have a private life. Every woman Leo met/meets already "knows" him. They are dreaming about being in a relationship with this idea they have of him - not him. The number of women who have declared their undying love for him within moments of first meeting him is astronomical. How can you have a relationship with someone who refuses to see you - because they'd prefer their fantasy of you.

I have such a relationship with my father. He has this image of a son who is twelve-feet tall and bulletproof. I am not autistic and I don't have mental illness. That son doesn't exist, but it is the one he sees when he looks at me. As a result, my relationship with my father shall always be superficial and the intimacy I crave with him will remain elusive.

Oh I see, yes I agree with what you are saying except that wasn't my point.

Leornardo De Caprio can select any girl he wants. Even as he gets older he only dates 20 yr old supermodels. There's a reason for this.
1. Women are in their prime 18-21
2. Supermodels are "super" because they represent a hyper version of the ideal sexual form all men want.

So my point is that everyman in the world had the same options as De Caprio they would choose girlfriends exactly like him.