My dad made me jaywalk across busy oilfield road.

Page 4 of 6 [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Texasmoneyman300
Veteran
Veteran

20 Dec 2021, 1:05 am

cyberdad wrote:
Texasmoneyman300 wrote:
i had to call the cops on my dad today because he kicked out without warning.The cops said they have to give a months notice next time.

I'm so sorry you are going through this??
Please fastrack alternative accommodation

What did the cops say about your father threatening you with a gun?

Thank you.They said dad pointing pellet gun at me was not worth arresting him.I was confused because I thought it would at least be a misdemeanor if not a felony.I appreciate yall.I really do.I do have a FEMA trailer if it came to that on a short notice.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

20 Dec 2021, 2:17 am

Texasmoneyman300 wrote:
I do have a FEMA trailer if it came to that on a short notice.

Believe me, it's hard at first, but living on your own can be the best years of your life. Take this as a new phase in your life and one that will help you grow.

Texasmoneyman300
Veteran
Veteran

20 Dec 2021, 2:21 am

cyberdad wrote:
Texasmoneyman300 wrote:

Believe me, it's hard at first, but living on your own can be the best years of your life. Take this as a new phase in your life and one that will help you grow.

Thank you very much.The officer said just to go to my room when me and my parents get heated in the future so I think things are improving and I will try my best to go by their rules because its their house.So a lot of good came out of the 911 call.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

20 Dec 2021, 2:25 am

Texasmoneyman300 wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Texasmoneyman300 wrote:

Thank you very much.The officer said just to go to my room when me and my parents get heated in the future so I think things are improving and I will try my best to go by their rules because its their house.So a lot of good came out of the 911 call.

Yeah I think if you can manage that then that's ok. Is it possible to take an AVO against your own parents while living under their roof? Otherwise just minimise contact with them and maybe cook your own food/clean your room/wash your own clothes. Only come home when you want to sleep.

Texasmoneyman300
Veteran
Veteran

20 Dec 2021, 2:29 am

cyberdad wrote:
Texasmoneyman300 wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Texasmoneyman300 wrote:

Yeah I think if you can manage that then that's ok. Is it possible to take an AVO against your own parents while living under their roof? Otherwise just minimise contact with them and maybe cook your own food/clean your room/wash your own clothes. Only come home when you want to sleep.

whats an AVO?

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

20 Dec 2021, 3:16 am

Texasmoneyman300 wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Texasmoneyman300 wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Texasmoneyman300 wrote:

whats an AVO?

http://www.bestforkids.org.au/for-kids/ ... lence.html

Texasmoneyman300
Veteran
Veteran

20 Dec 2021, 3:56 am

cyberdad wrote:
Texasmoneyman300 wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Texasmoneyman300 wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Texasmoneyman300 wrote:

whats an AVO?

Okay thank you.I appreciate it.I will just try to go to my room in situations like that.

Texasmoneyman300
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2021, 2:24 am

Well after I was detained by the officer for questioning he told that my parents can kick out me out of the premises with zero notice and zero warning as long as they dont force me off their address so looks like in Texas my dad is free and willing to lock me out of the house for any reason or no reason at all.I had more freedom when I was a 10 year old.Oddly they are fine with me drinking wine at home but they view caffeine as being the same as meth.Even though the doctor said I can consume caffeine.So I just have to accept the rules and stop being rebellious or I go outside.My dad told me to go to my room when I get upset but I dont know why my dad has to be so controlling.Like I am 31.I feel like I am in jail for life with no parole almost.I did not get arrested or anything like that.The officer just wanted to hear my side of the story.I remember just really hoping I would not get shot and killed or hauled off to jail for a decade in case I did something wrong to escalate the situation but I kept my wits about me.But there for a while I thought it could be my last day on earth.But I love my parents.I just wish I had the freedom of a 10 year old.I was homeless again.I dont know why my parents view soft drinks as reasons enough to kick me out forver but their house their rules.They sent multiple police officers for the call to my house.But Everything turned okay.I thought i was going away forever over caffeine.There was no violence or anything.But my dad is absolute master over my life.I resent that as a 31 year old man.I am miserable and my parents blame me for my troubles all the time by saying its ridiculous I have given up on having independence because I have no income and no money.I feel lonely because my mom and dad get onto me for wanting to talk to them and I get in trouble for wanting to talk to my parents too much.I feel like Fox News and football are more important to him than me a lot of the time.I am not allowed to spend any money whatsoever.I thought I was possibly going to be taken away in a squad car to a safer place. to be locked up or or go to homeless shelter.I was mentally preparing myself to leave forever.Yet my parents drink all the caffeine they want around me.I feel hopeless and despondent and really down in the dumps.My life is horrible.

Last edited by Texasmoneyman300 on 21 Dec 2021, 3:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2021, 3:22 am

Texasmoneyman300 wrote:
Well after I was detained by the officer for questioning he told that my parents can kick out me out of the premises with zero notice and zero warning as long as they dont force me off their address so looks like in Texas my dad is free and willing to lock me out of the house for any reason or no reason at all.I had more freedom when I was a 10 year old.Oddly they are fine with me drinking wine at home but they view caffeine as being the same as meth.Even though the doctor said I can consume caffeine.So I just have to accept the rules and stop being rebellious or I go outside.My dad told me to go to my room when I get upset but I dont know why my dad has to be so controlling.Like I am 31.I feel like I am in jail for life.I did not get arrested or anything like that.The officer just wanted to hear my side of the story.I remember just really hoping I would not get shot and killed or hauled off to jail for a decade in case I did something wrong to escalate the situation but I kept my wits about me.But there for a while I thought it could be my last day on earth.But I love my parents.I just wish I had the freedom of a 10 year old.I was homeless again.I dont know why my parents view soft drinks as reasons enough to kick me out forver but their house their rules.They sent multiple police officers for the call to my house.But Everything turned okay.I thought i was going away forever over caffeine.There was no violence or anything.But my dad is absolute master over my life.I resent that as a 31 year old man.

I'm not supporting your parents but part of the problem might be they are conditioned from their own childhood that parents bring up kids in a certain way (through watching your grandparents) and kids respond accordingly. My guess is they aren't coping with how to respond to an Aspie.

Keep minimising contact with your parents

Texasmoneyman300
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2021, 3:28 am

cyberdad wrote:
Texasmoneyman300 wrote:
Well after I was detained by the officer for questioning he told that my parents can kick out me out of the premises with zero notice and zero warning as long as they dont force me off their address so looks like in Texas my dad is free and willing to lock me out of the house for any reason or no reason at all.I had more freedom when I was a 10 year old.Oddly they are fine with me drinking wine at home but they view caffeine as being the same as meth.Even though the doctor said I can consume caffeine.So I just have to accept the rules and stop being rebellious or I go outside.My dad told me to go to my room when I get upset but I dont know why my dad has to be so controlling.Like I am 31.I feel like I am in jail for life.I did not get arrested or anything like that.The officer just wanted to hear my side of the story.I remember just really hoping I would not get shot and killed or hauled off to jail for a decade in case I did something wrong to escalate the situation but I kept my wits about me.But there for a while I thought it could be my last day on earth.But I love my parents.I just wish I had the freedom of a 10 year old.I was homeless again.I dont know why my parents view soft drinks as reasons enough to kick me out forver but their house their rules.They sent multiple police officers for the call to my house.But Everything turned okay.I thought i was going away forever over caffeine.There was no violence or anything.But my dad is absolute master over my life.I resent that as a 31 year old man.

I'm not supporting your parents but part of the problem might be they are conditioned from their own childhood that parents bring up kids in a certain way (through watching your grandparents) and kids respond accordingly. My guess is they aren't coping with how to respond to an Aspie.

Keep minimising contact with your parents

I would consider that accurate.Its too bad I have to stay home all the time because I have nowhere to go and no money to spend.My dad and grandfather would bully me for being an Aspie all the time and my parents enabled him and supported him and never stood up for me.He asked me "If I would Ever Amount to Anything?" in those exact words and it made me cry so hard.I was constantly afraid of him making me cry when I was around him.I did not like my grandfather.I dont even know If I really love my late grandfather anymore.At the hospital he was trying to stab me and the family with a dirty needle so that was traumatic.My dad may bully me every day.They have talked about taking away my social media because I have alcohol on my facebook.I hated seeing my grandfather and it worse because he went over to his house a lot.He would play around with guns with my dad.I am thinking of just facing the music and giving up on all my homes and dreams because of my mom and dad.My life is literally in the same situation if I would been a high school dropout.....jobless at home.My life is pure heck.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2021, 4:02 am

Dude, you need to stand up to your father and grandad. I imagine Texans are little like Australians. My father and his father were hard men and I never had (still don't) have a relationship with my dad (We don't talk).

You need to invest your energy into how you can be employable and start prepping to get out of the house (opposite of doomsday prepping) and live independently. That should be what you invest your energy in.

Texasmoneyman300
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2021, 4:23 am

cyberdad wrote:
Dude, you need to stand up to your father and grandad. I imagine Texans are little like Australians. My father and his father were hard men and I never had (still don't) have a relationship with my dad (We don't talk).

You need to invest your energy into how you can be employable and start prepping to get out of the house (opposite of doomsday prepping) and live independently. That should be what you invest your energy in.

The cops said that my dad is free to lock me out of the house with no warning if I stand up to him or disagree with him in anyway.I am legally forbidden from having a job that pays the bills.I disagree about doomsday prepping although I cant do anything about it with my dad permission.I have zero dollars.I am banned from saving money legally so I am destined to be dirt poor for the rest of my life if it were not for my parents.I am trying to start a church of Christ so I can live away from my parents.My grandfather is dead.I had him locked up for the rest of his life in the hospital when he was trying to murder me and kill himself and I took away the guns after my grandfather tried to shoot me to death and turn the gun on himself in a attempted murder-suicide.I cant stand up to my parents because the cops basically meant dad is master over me and legally gets to control my life in every way.I invested so much time and energy on getting a 4 year degree.My parents have yelled at me a lot because they dont want to talk to me and I try to talk to them.I dont know much of this I can take.I may have to take it until they die.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2021, 4:38 am

Texasmoneyman300 wrote:
.I am legally forbidden from having a job that pays the bills.I disagree about doomsday prepping although I cant do anything about it with my dad permission.I have zero dollars.I am banned from saving money legally so I am destined to be dirt poor for the rest of my life if it were not for my parents.I am trying to start a church of Christ so I can live away from my parents.My grandfather is dead.I had him locked up for the rest of his life in the hospital when he was trying to murder me and kill himself and I took away the guns after my grandfather tried to shoot me to death and turn the gun on himself in a attempted murder-suicide.I cant stand up to my parents because the cops basically meant dad is master over me and legally gets to control my life in every way.I invested so much time and energy on getting a 4 year degree.My parents have yelled at me a lot because they dont want to talk to me and I try to talk to them.I dont know much of this I can take.I may have to take it until they die.

Dude you need legal aid. If what you are saying is true then they (in cahoots with the cops?) are detaining you against your will which is a contravention of your civil/human rights.

I'm not a lawyer but there are legal experts on this forum like uncommondenominator who could advise you on your rights

MuddRM
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

21 Dec 2021, 4:44 am

cyberdad wrote:
Texasmoneyman300 wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Texasmoneyman300 wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Texasmoneyman300 wrote:

whats an AVO?

Nearest legal protection would be a protection from abuse (PFA) or a Restraing Order. Talk to an attorney or legal aid regarding your situation, and follow their advice immediately. Get as far away from your abusers as possible. Go completely no contact with them.

Does the Church of Christ have any kind of social services ministry, similar to the Lutherans (although I sometimes wonder about the Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod and the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod). Although it may be sacrilege, I’d also check out Catholic Charities for assistance.

Texasmoneyman300
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2021, 5:03 am

MuddRM wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Texasmoneyman300 wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Texasmoneyman300 wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Texasmoneyman300 wrote:

whats an AVO?

Nearest legal protection would be a protection from abuse (PFA) or a Restraing Order. Talk to an attorney or legal aid regarding your situation, and follow their advice immediately. Get as far away from your abusers as possible. Go completely no contact with them.

Does the Church of Christ have any kind of social services ministry, similar to the Lutherans (although I sometimes wonder about the Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod and the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod). Although it may be sacrilege, I’d also check out Catholic Charities for assistance.

My dad is a church politician in the church of Christ and church officer and leader so everyone in the church of Christ would take his side.Each church of Christ is autonomous.I tell my dad that I want to ask for poverty relief from the church of Christ but he forbids me from asking.My parents also forbid me from on going food stamps and getting all the welfare I am entitled to.The only religious charity I would go to would be church of Christ ones.

Last edited by Texasmoneyman300 on 21 Dec 2021, 5:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Texasmoneyman300
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2021, 5:04 am

MuddRM wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Texasmoneyman300 wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Texasmoneyman300 wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Texasmoneyman300 wrote:

whats an AVO?

I have no money to pay for a lawyer.