Insular Symptoms or Small Fiber Neuropathy

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

christinejarvis21
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

22 Dec 2021, 11:58 am

I just don’t know what to do some days. I don’t know if it’s my skin or my nerves; but no matter what I’m wearing, I’m always have pain or irritation on what seems like my skin but there’s nothing noticeable on my skin that would explain the pain. And it’s not just my clothes, there will be times where I’m sitting on the couch or a chair and the back of my shirt will roll up a bit in the back and my bare skin touches the furniture and it’s very uncomfortable and feels painful in my skin and never seems to go away. But like today I wore a sports bra and oh shorts and any of my back that was open and wasn’t covered by my clothing was okay. So, I don’t know if it’s how my nerves are out of whack and that’s what’s making the pain because I’ve been to the neurologist before and I didn’t have peripheral neuropathy, so I’m wondering if there’s something else because I have tingling in my feet and hands. And when I went to the neurologist last time they did nerve tests on me because of the tingling and they came back normal, but at the time I hadn’t officially been diagnosed with autism and I was after that appointment. And I had just posted about this same issue on here and people were telling me to talk to other people with the same symptoms to see if it’s this or something else. So anybody with these same symptoms let me know.