Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

xxZeromancerlovexx
Veteran
Veteran

22 Dec 2021, 5:19 pm

I'm a size 22 and like my clothes loose fitting because tight clothing, especially turtlenecks and slim fit t-shirts cause sensory issues and because I like the style and how it looks. It seems that women my size who choose loose fitting clothes are often called "insecure" or are "hiding their body" yet if they wear tight dresses and bikinis it's automatically "brave".

There's also a stereotype that the only places with clothes that will look best on me are Torrid and Lane Bryant. I like both but Maurices, Rue21, T.J. Maxx and Target have awesome clothes and I don't feel anymore brave going into a Torrid store than I would going into Target to buy a few shirts.

Sorry for the rant, but a store is a store. I feel the same no matter where I shop and that consists of the fact that I liked the shirt, jeans, jacket etc... and I'm even happier if I got a good bargain.

-Down, The Birthday Massacre

Goliaff
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

28 Jun 2022, 3:34 pm

True fashion connoisseurs know that today to be in trend, you need to be able to mix things and styles. The oversize style is perfect for such combinations. With clothes from this style, you can turn even an ordinary, standard image into an interesting, modern, and "delicious" outfit.

Where_am_I
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jun 2022, 3:41 pm

I'm a size 10 {UK) and my tops are mostly oversized because I like it and it looks trendy on me.

f**k stereotypes. Wear what you feel comfortable in. I don't follow fashion....I own mostly wardrobe staples
and anything on trend that catches my eye, and I love to accessories.

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jul 2022, 2:44 pm

I often wear a loose-fitting, short dress that’s made with soft fabric and leggings (that are also made with soft fabric).

Every day is pajama day.

blazingstar
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jul 2022, 2:57 pm

I prefer loose-fitting clothing. And I no longer worry too much about what others think about it. I pay little attention to popular culture so have no idea what current fashions may or may not be.

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jul 2022, 10:20 am

For 6 months of the year I wear baggy shorts and baggy shirt and for the other 6 months I wear leggings and an oversized hoodie.

I do own nice dresses but they very rarely see the light of day.