Page 1 of 3 [ 42 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Axeman
Veteran
Veteran

24 Dec 2021, 10:49 am

I certainly hope that rich woman in the furs has a .44 magnum in her purse...

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

25 Dec 2021, 10:44 pm

Ah yes it's been so long, haven't seen this since Dec 2019, crowds crushing each other and beating each other up to buy some stupid item on sale.

I recall a few years ago during after Christmas sales an upmarket boutique, the shirt salesman surmised by my clothes that I don't normally shop there and made a comment "you know if you don't find anything at this sale you can use your gift card at the next sale next year" :lol: :lol:

Axeman
Veteran
Veteran

25 Dec 2021, 11:17 pm

cyberdad wrote:
Ah yes it's been so long, haven't seen this since Dec 2019, crowds crushing each other and beating each other up to buy some stupid item on sale.

I recall a few years ago during after Christmas sales an upmarket boutique, the shirt salesman surmised by my clothes that I don't normally shop there and made a comment "you know if you don't find anything at this sale you can use your gift card at the next sale next year" :lol: :lol:

This was about mob robberies of high end retailers in Chicago. It's been going on for awhile now

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

25 Dec 2021, 11:25 pm

Axeman wrote:
cyberdad wrote:

This was about mob robberies of high end retailers in Chicago. It's been going on for awhile now

Yeah I watched it....slow news day?

Axeman
Veteran
Veteran

25 Dec 2021, 11:29 pm

cyberdad wrote:
Axeman wrote:
cyberdad wrote:

Cities should be the crown jewel of a civilization. We the law abiding people of the US shouldn't just have to accept this as the way things are.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

26 Dec 2021, 12:01 am

Axeman wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Axeman wrote:
cyberdad wrote:

Cities should be the crown jewel of a civilization. We the law abiding people of the US shouldn't just have to accept this as the way things are.

I'm pretty sure the high end store had insurance and will recover their losses. The only entertaining thing was listening to the bourgeois woman with her fur coat lamenting how safe she felt. I mean that fur hat she is wearing is saying "rob me" :lol:

Axeman
Veteran
Veteran

26 Dec 2021, 12:02 am

cyberdad wrote:
Axeman wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Axeman wrote:
cyberdad wrote:

I'm pretty sure the high end store had insurance and will recover their losses.

That's not the point. And the way that woman is dressed is no excuse to rob her. I really mean it when I say beatings and amputations should be the punishment for these offenses.

Last edited by Axeman on 26 Dec 2021, 12:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

26 Dec 2021, 12:03 am

Axeman wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Axeman wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Axeman wrote:
cyberdad wrote:

That's not the point.

So? what's the solution, more police?

Axeman
Veteran
Veteran

26 Dec 2021, 12:05 am

cyberdad wrote:
Axeman wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Axeman wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Axeman wrote:
cyberdad wrote:

That's not the point.

So? what's the solution, more police?

Yes, and punishment that will terrify the criminals into not doing this.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

26 Dec 2021, 2:11 am

Axeman wrote:

That's worked swimmingly well hasn't it. Perhaps these stores should employ better security. It's not like they can't afford it.

Axeman
Veteran
Veteran

26 Dec 2021, 10:57 pm

cyberdad wrote:
Axeman wrote:

That's worked swimmingly well hasn't it. Perhaps these stores should employ better security. It's not like they can't afford it.

Perhaps the National Guard should come in and shoot the looters dead. It's not like they contribute anything to society.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

26 Dec 2021, 11:04 pm

Axeman wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Axeman wrote:

Perhaps the National Guard should come in and shoot the looters dead. It's not like they contribute anything to society.

Is this looting or just a break in?

Matrix Glitch
Veteran
Veteran

27 Dec 2021, 5:38 am

I went on a bit of a shopping spree, in the comfort of my own home. Got some great deals. Oh wait... I paid for my stuff.

Matrix Glitch
Veteran
Veteran

27 Dec 2021, 5:48 am

cyberdad wrote:
Axeman wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Axeman wrote:
cyberdad wrote:

I'm pretty sure the high end store had insurance and will recover their losses. The only entertaining thing was listening to the bourgeois woman with her fur coat lamenting how safe she felt. I mean that fur hat she is wearing is saying "rob me" :lol:

Looking up fur hats and coats on Amazon, that ensemble could have cost less than $100.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

27 Dec 2021, 6:23 am

Matrix Glitch wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Axeman wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Axeman wrote:
cyberdad wrote:

Looking up fur hats and coats on Amazon, that ensemble could have cost less than $100.

If she wore that in Australia she'd be laughed off the street.

Matrix Glitch
Veteran
Veteran

27 Dec 2021, 7:10 am

cyberdad wrote:
If she wore that in Australia she'd be laughed off the street.

You mean if I look for images and videos of women wearing fur coats in Australia, I won't find any?