Page 2 of 2 [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Texasmoneyman300
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2022, 7:36 pm

Traveller21 wrote:
Do we have any autistic law students represented on the forum?

Well I am not a lawyer but the law is a big part being a lease broker I also like to study business and tax law. I study the tax law for hours on end just for fun I also study business entity law and asset protection economics was a big part of my college career and I had to write a thirty page long economics thesis to graduate with my bachelors I also have a doctor of metaphysics and I studied a lot of philosophy in college

luckystrike.es
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

27 Apr 2022, 8:42 pm

I was actually diagnosed when I was a 1L. I never intended to practice and I've never taken a bar exam.

Texasmoneyman300
Veteran
Veteran

28 Apr 2022, 10:10 am

luckystrike.es wrote:
I was actually diagnosed when I was a 1L. I never intended to practice and I've never taken a bar exam.

I have never taken the bar either havent really seen the need to.However I have thought about it.

rse92
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2022, 1:24 pm

Texasmoneyman300 wrote:
luckystrike.es wrote:

I have never taken the bar either havent really seen the need to.However I have thought about it.

Are you a law school graduate? Because if are not you cannot take the bar exam.

EDIT: And I think you know that. You are getting out over your skis too far here.

Last edited by rse92 on 29 Apr 2022, 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rse92
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2022, 1:29 pm

luckystrike.es wrote:

Then why did you go to law school and waste all that money and time?

luckystrike.es

29 Apr 2022, 6:31 pm

rse92 wrote:
luckystrike.es wrote:

Then why did you go to law school and waste all that money and time?

I was recruited for my LSATs and it cost me nothing. I had an honours degree in Modern Languages and a bachelor's in Psychology at the time and my main objective was to improve my academic skills/critical thinking abilities in a substantive way. I have no regrets.

The endgame was a PhD in Psychology and the real waste of time was a bad marriage immediately after LS. I'm finishing up a Psych Master's now and looking for a compatible supervisor to finally pursue my doctorate.

Texasmoneyman300
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2022, 1:42 am

rse92 wrote:
Texasmoneyman300 wrote:
luckystrike.es wrote:

Are you a law school graduate? Because if are not you cannot take the bar exam.

EDIT: And I think you know that. You are getting out over your skis too far here.

I know that and I dont really see the need to go to law school since I plan on hiring lawyers for my companies and business matters.