Stocks: pennies to blue chip - any hot picks?

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jan 2022, 7:42 pm

What industries or companies would be your picks to invest in?

I'm thinking about Lucid Motors - basically more upscale ev cars. And maybe some gaming software provider called Unity that just bought the special effects company that made the Avatar and Lord of The Rings movies. Chances are they'll learn stuff and make great looking games that people like, which should be profitable.

With climate change going to make a lot of wild storms, if there was a way to invest in disasters I'd do that.. like maybe if there's a major fire/flood restoration company that gets the contracts to rebuild entire blocks of homes etc. Does any publicly traded company like that exist?

I have a few dollars to gamble here and there. Not enough to buy a home, but more than should be sitting idle doing nothing - so - just curious what other opportunities others here may see ? Could be some special interest you're into that gives you knowledge of some company poised to dominate in their niche. etc. Never know, someone might bring up an industry I know nothing about that's a better opportunity than options I'm considering.