The attractiveness of biological female eyebrows

Page 1 of 1 [ 16 posts ] 

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2022, 11:00 pm

Personally, I am partial to a sculpted, finely shaped eyebrow.

What about other people?

txfz1
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jan 2022, 12:08 am

Brook Shields' unibrow was ?

I think the current fad with the huge eyelashes is interesting. I made a bad joke once.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jan 2022, 12:29 am

I don't do anything with my eyebrows, have always kept them natural. Though the one on my right is a bit thinner in the middle a bit to the right side than the one on the left, because I had an incident one time where I was letting a girl do my hair, while hanging out with some people while we were also smoking weed. I intelligently decided to hit the bowl immediately after she had put some hair-spray in and along with singing my hair had burnt half my eyebrow off...I don't think it grew back 100% lol.

Temeraire
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jan 2022, 12:31 am

The current trend for large painted eyebrows reminds me of clowns.

Big features are in but I cannot understand why a beautiful person would want to cover that up.

It is as though they are putting on another kind of mask just in case the covid one falls off.

I do wonder how much further eye brows can go?

What next, like will there be a 3rd brow? Or no brows at all?

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jan 2022, 12:43 am

Hello beautiful Tem. :heart: I like your dragon brows. And any natural brows on a good bone structure.

No offence -- but when women have those perfect, fake eyebrows I think they look like men in drag.

Nothing against men in drag, of course.

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jan 2022, 2:01 am

Oh, I don't like painted eyebrows - I did not mean that. I meant like, naturally sculpted eyebrows.

Plucked & shaped, no dye.

Velorum
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jan 2022, 5:03 am

The current trend to heavy eyebrows makes women look odd to me.

Not that Im any kind of fashion expert.

I find women that are more natural looking much more attractive - though a little trimming and shaping is OK.

I also think that current norms and expectations relating to womans body hair are unpleasant, reinforce how they are objectified and to me anyway produce results that I actually find less attractive. A whole other subject I guess......

Non-binary member of the LGBTQ+ community

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jan 2022, 7:29 am

Temeraire wrote:

Sam Eagle.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2022, 8:29 am

The thing with the eyebrows has been around for centuries.

JimJohn
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

11 Jan 2022, 1:15 pm

Are biological female eyebrows different than biological male eyebrows? Maybe I can learn something here. I imagine they can signal some hormonal levels. I imagine a woman can also have attractive hormonal levels and still have bushy eyebrows (and vice versa). They say people unconsciously smell hormones, etc... What looks good in print may not look good in person.

I know some men have a brow ridge like kraftiekortie and myself for example but that is bone structure.

I guess I never noticed that women don't usually have bushy eyebrows with the exception of Brooke Shields.

Interestingly, Brook Shields is a woman who became less cute. She was cute in the Blue Lagoon, but not noticeably attractive as an adult. She wasn't cute as an adult so she turned to humor and being an intellectual. Maybe the eyebrows are part of it. It would make a good case study for a scientist. Brooke Shields has some other things going on though that accentuate the bushy eyebrows.

You know some men have a fetish for hairy women. But then again, it takes a very feminine woman to sport body hair and still look feminine.

blueroses
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2022, 12:17 pm

Does anyone remember that episode of "Seinfeld," where Jerry and Elaine try to set George up on a blind date with Elaine's friend who has great eyebrows? Jerry and George were sort of like, "Eyebrows? Who notices eyebrows?"

hurtloam
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2022, 1:40 pm

Velorum wrote:
The current trend to heavy eyebrows makes women look odd to me.

It's because they square off the edge. It's an unnatural shape.

I wish I could post photos to show you what mean.

Here's a link

https://images.app.goo.gl/ZHSMCG6qm3zhnMxc9

Apparently I have naturally nice shaped eyebrows. Really random people have commented on it. I just have to wax the stray hairs and leave the natural shape. Never changing it whatever the fashion.

I have a friend who waxes her eyebrows too much and always looks angry like the uncle in Seinfeld when Elaine drew eyebrows on him. She wonders why people think she's overly serious. It's the eyebrows!

hurtloam
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2022, 1:43 pm

blitzkrieg wrote:
Oh, I don't like painted eyebrows - I did not mean that. I meant like, naturally sculpted eyebrows.

Plucked & shaped, no dye.

How old are you? Sounds like you're into 90s brows. I always found them too thin and fake looking.

Blondes can need to dye their eyebrows or tattoo them on so that they look like they actually have eyebrows. It can look very natural.

Doberdoofus
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2022, 2:01 pm

Eyebrows have always got me into to trouble as I cannot help but comment on them if someone has made a drastic change. HD brows make me double take.

Don't be so eager to be offended. The narcissism of small differences leads to the most boring kind of conformity.

Last edited by Doberdoofus on 15 Jan 2022, 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2022, 3:41 pm

I think that a woman should be able to do whatever she wants with her eyebrows, whether she wants to pluck them, or not.

Temeraire
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2022, 5:23 pm

The_Face_of_Boo wrote:
Temeraire wrote:

Sam Eagle.

The Muppets could be a good source for the next look or perhaps Star Trek - 7of9's eye tech is cool.