Page 2 of 2 [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2022, 2:28 pm

naturalplastic wrote:

This reminds of the television series Ancient Aliens.

People laugh at it and think it is kooky. There are even skeptic forums that attempt to debunk the theories. Personally, I find some of the things in Ancient Aliens more believable than the counter narratives that exist.

But the entire series is meant to be sensationalist & bombastic, so they do get things wrong a lot of the the time. But not always.

Last edited by blitzkrieg on 11 Jan 2022, 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2022, 2:55 pm

I am with the Indian guru narrator guy, who is rather skeptical that aliens did it. But agree with him that it was certainly amazing. Just like its amazing that European freemasons could build Gothic cathedrals that still stand today a thousand years later. But this is like a cathedral, not built from stone, but carved out of one huge piece of rock.

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2022, 4:13 pm

This is a good show.

The Chinese who censor their internet entirely, and control everything, expunging every last piece of freedom out of every move, every decision & daily life, leaving the populace with no individual will or agency, don't like this video.

It doesn't even exist on the Chinese internet and most people don't believe it happened because of Chinese fake news media. My brother lives there and confirms that this is real.

Imagine the majority of a 1.3 billion population country not believing history happened because it embarrassed their leaders? Well, that is truth, today, in China.

Brainwashing is real.

Resist China, embrace freedom. Communism is a lie, communism is death.

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2022, 6:45 pm

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2022, 6:51 pm

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2022, 6:35 pm

I always found the Aztec sacrifice to be utterly fascinating as a chronological child. I played a video game called Age of Empires & read all about the Aztecs.