Page 2 of 2 [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Blint
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jan 2022, 4:25 pm

The UK does the PCR tests for free through the NHS. It’s beyond a joke this whole covin business .

superboyian
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jan 2022, 6:04 pm

Joe90 wrote:
I'm just fed up because I'd really like a vacation this year, but nothing is guaranteed any more because you just don't know if you're going to catch covid all of a sudden and can't go. Or you might be tested positive while on vacation and you have to be quarantined in a hotel place for days.

Life was so simple before 2020.

I couldn't agree more regarding life before 2020.

Yes, you do have to test while you are on vacation, USUALLY before you leave a country but each country rules are different.
In some places, quarantine is not required for those that are fully vaccinated.

superboyian
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jan 2022, 6:08 pm

Blint wrote:
The UK does the PCR tests for free through the NHS. It’s beyond a joke this whole covin business .

NOT if your travelling, the NHS does NOT cover such a thing and I could agree with you on this one that it's literally like a business paying hundreds just to test before you go, while your there and before you leave, honestly it was an absolutely nightmare. (I'm hoping that was what you meant, you might have to elaborate a little further on this).

lostproperty
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2022, 8:36 am

I'm so glad I live in England today.

Just announced that Covid passports have been scrapped and masks will no longer be required, ICU numbers falling through the floor as Omicron takes over. Looks like it's over for us. Just have to worry about inflation now.

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2022, 7:52 pm

Joe90 wrote:
Omicron is so contagious, the most contagious virus there has ever been on this planet and no amount of social distancing can stop this.

Well, I mean, if people actually were social distancing properly, it wouldn't spread. Unless people were projectile sneezing all over the place, human respiration particles can only travel so far.

Angnix wrote:
My cousin shows up, runny nose, sounded stuffed up, first thing out of his mouth. "I just have a cold".

Yeeeaaahhh no... ¬_¬
A few months ago I might have believed it (and even then, I was skeptical), but these days, if someone has "just a cold", it's a sure bet that it's Omicron.

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jan 2022, 8:08 pm

this a by the way tupe of post... #1 how fo you tell if a Rat is laughing .
#2 Rats have incredible immune system . next to cockroaches,i think they may outlive the human race.

where ever you go ,there you are

MaxE
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2022, 4:44 pm

I just heard on the radio that in BC they've just decided that if you've in hospital and you're double vaccinated they might put a COVID positive patient in the next bed over from you.

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2022, 8:33 pm

Sometimes I wonder if the human race will survive Covid… Sooo many people walking around with out masks.
And distancing seems like a after thought for these people , And the bring their kids along in tow.. all unmasked.

where ever you go ,there you are

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

25 Feb 2022, 8:44 am

We WILL survive COVID.