The benefits of dating older woman whilst dating

Page 1 of 1 [ 14 posts ] 

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2022, 2:23 pm

You can learn a lot from them - they are better than you & more experienced than you in the proverbial sack, most probably. Add their experience to your personal repertoire.

theprisoner
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2022, 2:34 pm

AQ: 27 Diagnosis:High functioning (just on the cusp of normal.) IQ:131 (somewhat inflated result but ego-flattering) DNA:XY Location: UK. Eyes: Blue. Hair: Brown. Height:6'1 Celebrity I most resemble: Tom hardy. Favorite Band: The Doors. Personality: uhhm ....(what can i say...we asd people are strange)

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2022, 2:39 pm

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2022, 3:40 pm

It was a suggestion to go out and bag yourself an older woman. I don't want to share specifics publicly.

Hmm, I live in a proverbially loose city and so this is easier probably than it would be for an American. There is a swingers club in my city. :nerdy:

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/sex-club-leeds-pics-inside-17048998

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2022, 4:31 pm

blitzkrieg wrote:
It was a suggestion to go out and bag yourself an older woman.  I don't want to share specifics publicly. . .
Are you perhaps looking for a younger man?

The Grand Inquisitor
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2022, 4:19 am

blitzkrieg wrote:
You can learn a lot from them - they are better than you & more experienced than you in the proverbial sack, most probably. Add their experience to your personal repertoire.

I have no sexual experience, so this describes pretty much any woman in relation to me.

I don't tend to find myself attracted to women who look older than 35.

I don't know if I want to start a family in the future, but if I do, it's at least 5 years away (but probably closer to 10). A woman who's too much older than me probably won't be fertile by that time.

I'd like a youthful first relationship like I've always wanted.

A woman that's much older than me probably isn't a good fit.

HighLlama
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2022, 6:41 am

blitzkrieg wrote:
You can learn a lot from them - they are better

What are you saying with this? Do you mean better at things, due to more experience, or better as a person (which is what it looks like)?

Benjamin the Donkey
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2022, 7:33 am

Benjamin Franklin's reasons for preferring an older woman, from 1745:

"1. Because as they have more Knowledge of the World and their Minds are better stor’d with Observations, their Conversation is more improving and more lastingly agreable.

2. Because when Women cease to be handsome, they study to be good. To maintain their Influence over Men, they supply the Diminution of Beauty by an Augmentation of Utility. They learn to do a 1000 Services small and great, and are the most tender and useful of all Friends when you are sick. Thus they continue amiable. And hence there is hardly such a thing to be found as an old Woman who is not a good Woman.

3. Because there is no hazard of Children, which irregularly produc’d may be attended with much Inconvenience.

4. Because thro’ more Experience, they are more prudent and discreet in conducting an Intrigue to prevent Suspicion. The Commerce with them is therefore safer with regard to your Reputation. And with regard to theirs, if the Affair should happen to be known, considerate People might be rather inclin’d to excuse an old Woman who would kindly take care of a young Man, form his Manners by her good Counsels, and prevent his ruining his Health and Fortune among mercenary Prostitutes.

5. Because in every Animal that walks upright, the Deficiency of the Fluids that fill the Muscles appears first in the highest Part: The Face first grows lank and wrinkled; then the Neck; then the Breast and Arms; the lower Parts continuing to the last as plump as ever: So that covering all above with a Basket, and regarding only what is below the Girdle, it is impossible of two Women to know an old from a young one. And as in the dark all Cats are grey, the Pleasure of corporal Enjoyment with an old Woman is at least equal, and frequently superior, every Knack being by Practice capable of Improvement.

6. Because the Sin is less. The debauching a Virgin may be her Ruin, and make her for Life unhappy.

7. Because the Compunction is less. The having made a young Girl miserable may give you frequent bitter Reflections; none of which can attend the making an old Woman happy.

8[thly and Lastly] They are so grateful!!"

MaxE
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2022, 8:21 am

Benjamin the Donkey wrote:
Benjamin Franklin's reasons for preferring an older woman, from 1745:

Benjamin Franklin got it wherever and whenever he wanted, which was often.

The greatest age difference I ever experienced was a 28 year old when I was 22. She only wanted one thing and it wasn't anything special. I can't say I ever learned anything from being with an older woman. In fact I probably learned more from younger women as they were still "exploring".

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2022, 8:26 am

I learned a lot from a late-30s woman when I was 23. The relationship didn’t last for reasons other than sexual compatibility.

She had a daughter who was in a gifted program. But she had exposed electrical wires all over the place.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2022, 10:10 am

She's about 1 year older than me, like the two before her.

The_Face_of_Boo
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jan 2022, 4:06 am

One big benefit of dating "older" woman (who are of my age in my case) is that they usually make their own money. When a woman pays the half of stuff, and pays for her own things and yet wants to bed me then I am 100% sure she lusts/desires me...for me. And that's whole point of relationship after all.

Men, don't go for poor/unemployed young women and expect you to be the only party who pays for everything (and this is usually implied passively, like never opening their purse when the bill comes), they're much more likely to become parasites and be only interested in your pocket, their "attraction" to you is very likely to be very conditional and fake.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2022, 4:04 pm

Don't go for thrift rats, either. You guys deserve much better than a thrift rat.

GadgetGuru
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jan 2022, 1:44 pm

CockneyRebel wrote:
Don't go for thrift rats, either. You guys deserve much better than a thrift rat.

What is a "thrift rat"?

Darron