Page 2 of 2 [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2022, 11:14 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
Yes. And now that Trump started out by riding the populist anti vax tiger, he is now finding it hard to dismount without getting eaten up.

I don't think he was ever anti vax, he was certainly not big on the masks and resisted them for a long time and was anti-lockdown, but I think the worst you can say about him on the vaccines is that he was coy about endorsing them for a while despite having a rightful claim to some of the credit for their rapid development.

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2022, 11:52 pm

Trump has zero moral fibre. None, nada.

He was a Democrat initially, then became a Republican & has betrayed people on pretty much every side & in every corner of the political spectrum.

A true as*hole.

Great politician, though.

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2022, 12:12 am

Dox47 wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:
Yes. And now that Trump started out by riding the populist anti vax tiger, he is now finding it hard to dismount without getting eaten up.

I don't think he was ever anti vax, he was certainly not big on the masks and resisted them for a long time and was anti-lockdown, but I think the worst you can say about him on the vaccines is that he was coy about endorsing them for a while despite having a rightful claim to some of the credit for their rapid development.

I dont think so either and I don't think he was ever a covid denier but totally lied about it. Now people are pissed and booing him. But I also find it amusing.

Daughter: NT, no diagnoses.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2022, 7:47 am

League_Girl wrote:
Dox47 wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:

I dont think so either and I don't think he was ever a covid denier but totally lied about it. Now people are pissed and booing him. But I also find it amusing.

He gave the impression that he was antivax, and anti lockdown, and anti mask, to pander to that crowd, and thus helped to bring that movement out of the woodwork. And now that movement is kicking his ass. Oh well. I guess the anti everything crowd will just have to find a new demagogue to get behind.

I Naturalplastic...offer my services, folks!

If you get behind me I will... abolish vaccines, and abolish social distancing, but demand that everyone drink bleach, or at least use a bleach enema. And walk off of cliffs! :D

And will appoint this Black woman doctor (take THAT Biden!)as my surgeon general.

Nemesis2k7
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

30 Jan 2022, 6:12 am

trump is a control freak narcissist, who will do anything for attention. when he comes up on youtube or tv, i change the channel. he isnt worth it.

ironpony
Veteran
Veteran

02 Feb 2022, 1:54 am

So it seems that a lot of people think that Trump is a hypocrite for changing his mind, but what's wrong with a person changing their mind? I use to be antivax at first, but then as things got worse, I became much more pro-vax. So I had a change of mind. Is that bad? Does a person have to be the same person their with the same beliefs their entire lives otherwise they are hypocrite?