Page 2 of 2 [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Doberdoofus
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2022, 8:11 pm

Dox47 wrote:
Dude, where can I buy this cape?

I would totally rock that while leading band of marauders to sack Canada after the US government collapses.

In The Maga Mall where else https://www.themagamall.com/product-pag ... -ft-x-5-ft

Don't be so eager to be offended. The narcissism of small differences leads to the most boring kind of conformity.

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2022, 8:44 pm

goldfish21 wrote:
:lol: Nicely memed. 8)

Thanks!

Do you remember some months back, when I was trying to explain how the whole "boogaloo" thing the media tried to spin up as a domestic terror group was really just an in joke on gun boards making fun of those guys who always seemed a little too enthusiastic about a second civil war? This thread is what it looked like, a bunch of guys piling on with more and more outlandish jokes about how their civil war would go, blue meth and weaponized Roombas and the ghost of George Washington leading them to forgotten federal weapons stashes, and then some guys thought it would be really funny to dress up like they'd been talking about in the memes and show up to protests with other guys who'd get the joke and they'd all have a laugh, and it was even funnier when the media thought it was real, and then the feds fell for the joke...

So anyway, that's how I likely ended up on a federal watch list for posting memes that were too dank. :lol:

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2022, 8:49 pm

Doberdoofus wrote:

Wow, only $10, I might actually have to pick one of those up for a Halloween costume or white elephant gift, I don't know which would be more amusing.

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2022, 10:19 pm

Oh f*ck yeah!

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2022, 10:36 pm

/\Needs a cooler/trailer attachment.
Invasion is thirsty work and plenty of American light beer will be needed.Canadian beer just isn’t an option.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2022, 1:06 am

Lol it’s funny to joke ofc ofc, buuuut there’s also the 30% of republicans that are trump diehards. Combine those angry gullible folk with 400 million guns, depressed wages/wealth and lack of healthcare and so on and it really is a powder keg just waiting to blow.. and it’ll probably be lit off by some religious fanatics just like happens in other countries that go ape s**t.