Prince Andrew's titles & patronages revoked.

Page 6 of 6 [ 87 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Matrix Glitch
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2022, 9:31 am

Latest news is the Queen asked Hilary Clinton to pay Andrew a visit.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2022, 8:30 pm

DW_a_mom wrote:
I do like to remind romantics there is a reason fairytales end with the wedding. You can’t wave a magic wand and have life be perfect from that day forth. No one is going to jump in and magically solve all your problems for you.

My male brain probably never fathomed that (yes) of course young girls also have fantasies too. It makes perfect sense that this is an "aspiration" to meet prince charming.

slam_thunderhide
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

03 Feb 2022, 10:13 am

cyberdad wrote:
Matrix Glitch wrote:
The queen already guillotined him as much as she had the power to by revoking his titles and patronages. And put another way, it sounds like he's been kicked out of "the firm".

A number of royals have been "kicked out" of the firm before Megan and Harry. Most famously King Edward VIII who ran of with Wallace Simpson and regularly had tea with Mr Hitler while his countrymen were being bombed by the Luftwaffe.

Wrong. Edward last met Hitler in 1937, before the war started. Maybe try googling next time.

theprisoner
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2022, 10:23 am

Jim Carrey.....my brain is struggling to figure out which movie that's from...At first I though Truman show, but he looks a little older there.... :scratch:

My male brain probably never fathomed that (yes) not all people are drawn to irrelevant minutiae.

AQ: 27 Diagnosis:High functioning (just on the cusp of normal.) IQ:131 (somewhat inflated result but ego-flattering) DNA:XY Location: UK. Eyes: Blue. Hair: Brown. Height:6'1 Celebrity I most resemble: Tom hardy. Favorite Band: The Doors. Personality: uhhm ....(what can i say...we asd people are strange)

slam_thunderhide
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

03 Feb 2022, 10:51 am

theprisoner wrote:
Jim Carrey.....my brain is struggling to figure out which movie that's from...At first I though Truman show, but he looks a little older there.... :scratch:

My male brain probably never fathomed that (yes) not all people are drawn to irrelevant minutiae.

My avatar is Jim Carrey in The Cable Guy. 8)

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2022, 11:16 pm

slam_thunderhide wrote:
cyberdad wrote:
Matrix Glitch wrote:
The queen already guillotined him as much as she had the power to by revoking his titles and patronages. And put another way, it sounds like he's been kicked out of "the firm".

A number of royals have been "kicked out" of the firm before Megan and Harry. Most famously King Edward VIII who ran of with Wallace Simpson and regularly had tea with Mr Hitler while his countrymen were being bombed by the Luftwaffe.

Wrong. Edward last met Hitler in 1937, before the war started. Maybe try googling next time.

He had tea with Mr Hitler in 1937 and was still flirting with the Nazi ideas to reinstate him on the British crown while his coutrymen were being bombed, The Nazis would never have planned that if Edward wasn't willing to participate.

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2022, 11:18 pm

Prince Andrew has a knight in shining armor
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 07513.html

Prince Andrew’s ex-girlfriend Lady Victoria Hervey claims famous photo of him with Giuffre is fake.

I'll give the prince some credit, he slept with over 1000 different women so I am sure he still has a few who burn a flame for him even now (of course Victoria is probably too old for the Prince now :lol: ).