goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2022, 6:01 pm

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2022, 6:36 pm

Well, it did sorta work out for him in that case.

theprisoner
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2022, 6:49 pm

Rugged individualism.

AQ: 27 Diagnosis:High functioning (just on the cusp of normal.) IQ:131 (somewhat inflated result but ego-flattering) DNA:XY Location: UK. Eyes: Blue. Hair: Brown. Height:6'1 Celebrity I most resemble: Tom hardy. Favorite Band: The Doors. Personality: uhhm ....(what can i say...we asd people are strange)

txfz1
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2022, 7:02 pm

No, you cannot be turned away for emergency treatment at hospitals. Just go to the er or admitting will have tell you to go to the er.

Descartes
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2022, 7:20 pm

txfz1 wrote:
No, you cannot be turned away for emergency treatment at hospitals. Just go to the er or admitting will have tell you to go to the er.

And have fun with that massive medical bill you'll be getting shortly in the mail. :roll:

txfz1
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2022, 7:22 pm

You've move the goal posts to another issue with a straw man argument. Peter has a very rich friend and a job with insurance. Pay a penny a month and it goes away, file bankruptcy, lots of ways to get around to paying the bill.

Descartes
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2022, 7:46 pm

txfz1 wrote:
You've move the goal posts to another issue with a straw man argument. Peter has a very rich friend and a job with insurance. Pay a penny a month and it goes away, file bankruptcy, lots of ways to get around to paying the bill.

It's not exactly a good thing to have to file bankruptcy over a medical bill. But I don't feel like arguing over a meme.

theprisoner
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2022, 7:51 pm

Toxic Masculinity. Peter clearly didn't want to be labeled a Sissy by goin to the doctor over a spider bite.

AQ: 27 Diagnosis:High functioning (just on the cusp of normal.) IQ:131 (somewhat inflated result but ego-flattering) DNA:XY Location: UK. Eyes: Blue. Hair: Brown. Height:6'1 Celebrity I most resemble: Tom hardy. Favorite Band: The Doors. Personality: uhhm ....(what can i say...we asd people are strange)