Should we tolerate or not tolerate the unvaccinated ?

Page 3 of 3 [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Redpaws
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

25 Jan 2022, 2:23 pm

Anti-vaxxers should not be tolerated in the first place and least of all during a pandemic.
Solution: World wide mandatory jabs. Austria and Germany will likely make it mandatory soon, and AFAIK China already has. The authorities should issue fines, then use force on those who still refuse (except for real medical reasons, of course). Enough is enough. The tin foil hatters and their 'beliefs' have overstayed their welcome.

No terror, no war. No sympathy for terrorists or their supporters and sympathizers

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jan 2022, 2:25 pm

Redpaws wrote:
Anti-vaxxers should not be tolerated in the first place and least of all during a pandemic.
Solution: World wide mandatory jabs. Austria and Germany will likely make it mandatory soon, and AFAIK China already has. The authorities should issue fines, then use force on those who still refuse (except for real medical reasons, of course). Enough is enough. The tin foil hatters and their 'beliefs' have overstayed their welcome.
The only exemption would be for proven medical reasons, like undergoing chemotherapy for certain kinds of cancers.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jan 2022, 4:12 pm

r00tb33r wrote:
Not tolerate:
- those who don't vaccinate for BS reasons like religion or other nonsense beliefs

And let's not forget anti-vaxxers in the US who believe COVID to not be a big issue at all.

Dillogic
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jan 2022, 9:49 pm

If I get SARS-CoV-2, it'll be from someone vaccinated whether I am or not. It's alright, I accept and not just tolerate both the vaccinated and unvaccinated alike.

I see people laughing when the unvaccinated die or people die from the vaccine (they wish for it too), and all I think of is how great that Little Man behind the curtain is at getting people to hate one another so they don't hold those that made SARS-CoV-2, [accidentally] released it and covered it up to protect themselves responsible for their unanswerable sins. Victims hating and blaming victims. That's the reason why I call those behind it all demons walking the Earth. The Little Man being your government, because they know it all, aren't telling you, and depending on where you live, are in on it. If they told the truth, they might even lessen some vaccine hesitancy, but they won't do that.

Yeah, it's sobering when you see it.

I'm pro-vaccine, even if anti-forced, which apparently might make me anti-vaccine since they recently changed the definition there (lol).

AprilR
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jan 2022, 12:25 am

I am not sure what is meant by "tolerating" as an individual, i try not to meet with not vaxed people in crowded small places and unmasked. But i don't go out of my way to pressure them to get vaxed either, bc it wont make any difference either way other than annoying people.

As to how governments should act it is a different issue. Western societies are more individualistic where eastern ones believe in more government intervention. My personal belief is when there is a public health crisis going on, individual rights and freedoms can be restricted to a degree, for the sake of the community health. (obviously like the rights to travel etc. Only)

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jan 2022, 12:45 am

I don't care anymore if people don't get vaccinated. I just want everything to go back to normal and just let the unvaccinated die. They made the choice to not get one. Their right, their choice and their freedom to die.

Daughter: NT, no diagnoses.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jan 2022, 12:46 am

I'm getting my booster tomorrow even though I know it's nothing but a waste of time because covid is worse than the Black Death worse than the Black Death and I should just slash my arms open and get it over with. Vaccines and masks barely do anything. Life has become just like Plague Inc, but even worse because humans are a lot more stupid than they were in the original game. The last time I played that game they had a covid version and said it would be free until covid is under control. HA! It'll be free forever, then. :x

Dillogic
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jan 2022, 3:42 am

I wouldn't worry about it too much there, dude.

You've likely had an infection not much different to Omicron before, such as RSV as a little one or seasonal influenza when older.

Matrix Glitch
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jan 2022, 6:19 am

As someone who's triple vexed, I couldn't care less about others not wanting to be vexed.

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jan 2022, 6:34 am

Matrix Glitch wrote:
As someone who's triple vexed, I couldn't care less about others not wanting to be vexed.

Me too, I made my choice, now leave me alone (and let me take this stupid mask off).