Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

Hollywood_Guy
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2022, 5:08 pm

I am not extremely religious but I saw a couple videos on a Youtube channel last night about a man's visions and prophecy of the Bible. The Youtuber was a pastor. I was feeling in a relative okay mood at that time. The thing that is strange is that after bed last night, I dreamed that there was an oncoming nuclear war, and I don't remember any more details but one I do remember was that for the time of the event toward the end of the dream we threw a party held in our basement to go out in a "fun" fashion as we were going to get nuked. I couldn't recall the detail of whether any nukes actually happened at the end of the dream or not, it could have just faded out before it was supposed to happen. I might recall that I was unusually not as panicked mood in that dream, but when I woke up it felt stressful and the stress of it lingered during my first part of the day.

Maybe part of it was because the other days I overheard rumors and news bits involving North Korea/Ukraine/Russia/China a couple times. My dream is still a little shocking to me because I wonder about the people who say they see visions before they actually happen. I am still concerned or scared about nuclear war and dramatic societal and economic catastrophe in general, and also I have just got the milestone of beginning working and earning money, it would really suck if I worked this for one year or so only for civilization to completely collapse or if China takes over the United States and the rest of the world and/or we become almost totalitarian.