I don't want to live in a world run like a police state

Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

chris1989
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2022, 2:27 pm

I do worry that with harsh language from politicians and other people and stricter measures being put in place especially in countries (particularly where everyone has freedom of speech, freedom of expression and freedom of choice enshrined in the laws) towards the unvaccinated, I feel is just not the right tone and as I have said in previous threads, there should civilised and kind ways of persuading those who are hesitant to get the jabs and dismiss the ridiculous lies and conspiracies that are being rammed down their throats. I do worry that people's hesitation will hardened even more if governments and so on resort to arresting and imprisoning people and stopping people from doing even the most trivial of things such as going for a quiet walk in the park just because they chose not to get vaccinated even if they are scared to because they have underlying problems and can't take it. I seem to think that accepting them more for the meantime maybe eventually will give them different mindsets and may decide to take the jabs.