Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Lost_dragon
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2022, 7:46 am

Recently, I asked a woman on a dating app if she'd like to go on a date. In response, she told me that she would be in touch to arrange a time once things were calmer at University (she's a final year student and has to study for her exams). At present, it's too early to know if she'll reach out later but I hope she does.

Aspie1
Veteran
Veteran

23 Jan 2022, 8:51 am

My initial reactions to this thread was: "'Might' means nothing! Anything other than an enthusiastic 'yes!! !', or at least a 'no' with a concrete counteroffer, is a rejection." That's universally true in straight relationships; I learned it the hard way.

However, I see that you're both women. That makes me think your lady friend would be more honest and direct with you, as the Red Pill quietly praises LGBT relationships for their low conflict and manipulation rates. Which means her rejection-like statement "when things calm down at the university" does have some truth to it. Still, play it safe. Don't treat her statement as a guarantee of her contacting you. Have a tentative plan for your date with that woman if she does contact you, but keep looking for dates as actively as you were before she came into the equation.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jan 2022, 6:52 am

I hope she is receptive soon.