Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

adry85
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

24 Jan 2022, 8:14 am

Hello Community. My name is Adriano I'm italian and I knew about this forum by reading the famous Silberman's best seller "Neurotribe". What can I say? well I've only been diagnosed last summer for case, after a long research and reflexion on my life and on the way it is going how it is shoving me to look in deeper inside myself making facing me the most strange and unknown side of my function and personality. After taking several tests, I saw the truth unrevealed for all my whole life coming up and showing for what it really is. I'm Aspie. It was destabilizing and beautiful the same, because finally I had the response I unconsciously looked for an entire existence. Hope that my short story could be shared with others of you and happy to be here as part of community. :o

Autism is My Superpower
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

Location: Farmington Hills, Michigan, United States of America

24 Jan 2022, 10:01 am

Hello Adriano! Welcome to Wrong Planet Forums!! !

MBTI - Borderline INTP-A/INTJ-A - AQ - 45 - EQ - 13 - SQ - 84 - RAADS-R - 185 - Aspie Quiz Pre-Diagnosis(AS:128/NT:80) Post-Diagnosis(AS:159/NT:47) - CAT-Q - 112 - RBQ-2A - 41 - TFIS - 28 - FQ - 36 - Sensory Perception Quotient - 48 - Toronto Empathy Quotient - 37
Some awesome, little known autistic YouTubers: Autastic Tom, Aspie with Attitude, Asperger's Syndrome

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jan 2022, 3:27 pm

Welcome to Wrong Planet! :D

Double Retired
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jan 2022, 4:05 pm

Welcome to WP! I hope you like it here.

And, I agree, the diagnosis explained so much. I thought that was wonderful.

adry85
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

25 Jan 2022, 4:43 am

thank you for response my post. Knowing why I see the world as I see and I live as I live it was not a tragedy for me but a rivelation. Agreed with people who sustain this way of view.

autisticelders
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2022, 7:09 am

welcome!

"Curiosity is one of the permanent and certain characteristics of a vigorous intellect.” Samuel Johnson