Trudeau flees as first 1,000 Trucks Arrive in Ottawa

Page 1 of 43 [ 676 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 43  Next

Soliloquist
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

27 Jan 2022, 3:25 pm

Quote:
As First 1,000 Trucks Arrive in Ottawa, Trudeau Conveniently Isolates Himself Due To "COVID Exposure"

Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau is demonstrating his panic by going into isolation until after the weekend. Video reports are coming in of the first 1,000 trucks of the Canadian convey arrived in Ottawa on Thursday just as Trudeau made an announcement about self-isolating himself.

First, here’s what Trudeau, a man that is considered “fully vaccinated,” tweeted out to his worshipers.
“I feel fine and will be working from home. Stay safe, everyone – and please get vaccinated,” Trudeau tweeted, claiming that he was exposed to COVID-19. Riiiight!

No, he is soiling his pants that 1,000 truckers are in Ottawa and tens of thousands are coming behind them… and the Mockingbird media isn’t covering any of it, which means that he might just be in really big trouble.

Remember, this guy wants truckers to isolate for two weeks when crossing the border!

Source

Quote:
50,000 Strong Trucker Convoy Travels to Ottawa, Canada, Demanding End to Covid-19 Vaccine Mandates

Called the “Freedom Convoy 2022,” the effort involves more than 50,000 truckers who refuse to comply with the vaccine mandate and are being forced out of their jobs as a result.

The “slow roll,” which raised $3.5 million (£2.5 million) worth of support in only 11 days, was joined by truckers all across the country who drive both intrastate and cross-border throughout North America.

The GoFundMe page for the convoy currently shows support from more than 44,000 donors who are helping the truckers to be able to stay in Ottawa for as long as necessary to see the mandates removed.

“We are taking our fight to the doorsteps of our Federal Government and demanding that they cease all mandates against its people,” the GoFundMe page reads.

“Small businesses are being destroyed, homes are being destroyed, and people are being mistreated and denied fundamental necessities to survive.”

The money raised will be used to pay for “fuel, food and lodgings to help ease the pressures of this arduous task,” the page further explains.

Over the weekend, truckers and their supporters from western Canada began their journey east, stopping in cities and towns throughout British Columbia. Thousands of additional Alberta truckers joined them once they reached that area.

It’s estimated that there are more than 50,000 truck drivers and supporters joining up with the convoy the further east it moves.

According to reports, the caravan from Edmonton alone was said to be more than 40 kilometres long before it arrived in Calgary to finish the trek to Ottawa.

“From British Columbia, estimates put their caravan, who have now joined up in Alberta on their way east, at well over 70 kilometres in length,” reported one media outlet.

“Truckers in Ontario and other parts of eastern Canada will begin, or already have done so, separate convoys to Ottawa in the coming days.”

The current mandate stated that truckers across Canada who are crossing the border must be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 by the 15th of January.

Source

Trucker convoy update

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2022, 4:39 pm

I wonder if he's in "disguise"?

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2022, 4:48 pm

More people wanting to die from COVID.  What a disgrace.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2022, 4:49 pm

I got my covid booster yesterday and was up all night feeling like I had the plague. I guess it was a total waste of time? I hate these vaccines, I hate the human race and I hate the entire world.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2022, 4:53 pm

lostonearth35 wrote:
I got my covid booster yesterday and was up all night feeling like I had the plague. I guess it was a total waste of time? I hate these vaccines, I hate the human race and I hate the entire world.
I received my booster on a Friday, and used the subsequent discomfort as an excuse to avoid my wife's "Honey-Do" list all day Saturday.  No shopping trips, no visiting the old folks, no yard work . . . ahh, life is good!

:D

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2022, 5:11 pm

Look up Senator Ron Johnson’s interviews of leading scientists and epidemiologists concerning Covid .
Learn for yourselves . :|

where ever you go ,there you are

aspiemike
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2022, 5:04 pm

Did anyone actually believe Trudeau would ever meet this convoy face to face and offer selfies with them? Didn't think so.

Just like with other protestors, I will support that right. So long as noone is hurt (feelings not included) or buildings burnt down.

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2022, 11:17 pm

Fnord wrote:
More people wanting to die from COVID.  What a disgrace.

Never seen so many Canadians proud of their own ignorance. They should shift the focus of their protest towards better public education so as to avoid creating multi-generational morons.

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2022, 2:54 am

https://rumble.com/vt62y6-covid-19-a-se ... inion.html

Might form your own opinions.

TenMinutes
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2022, 4:57 am

Fact Check-Photo does not show truckers participating in Canada’s 'Freedom Convoy 2022'

I've read the number is more like 230-300, and most participants are driving pickup trucks or other non-rig vehicles. Also, that 90% of Canada's truckers are vaccinated.

Brictoria
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2022, 7:09 am

MaxE
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2022, 10:58 am

Jakki wrote:
Look up Senator Ron Johnson’s interviews of leading scientists and epidemiologists concerning Covid .
Learn for yourselves.

I guess one good thing I can say about the 2nd Amendment is that it would facilitate my being fatally shot should I ever choose to learn anything from that moron and his "leading scientists and epidemiologists".

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2022, 12:13 pm

Go Canada!

#freedom

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2022, 12:25 pm

MaxE wrote:
Jakki wrote:
Learn for yourselves.

I guess one good thing I can say about the 2nd Amendment is that it would facilitate my being fatally shot should I ever choose to learn anything from that moron and his "leading scientists and epidemiologists".

A Luddite , I presume ? :roll:

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2022, 12:29 pm

Why are we taking away their freedom to have them choose to die sooner?

Daughter: NT, no diagnoses.

MaxE
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2022, 12:52 pm

"Freedom" has become a dog whistle.