Autistic women's chat group meeting (text-based)

Page 1 of 3 [ 35 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

Mona Pereth
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2022, 2:05 am

The first online chat meeting (text-based) of my new Autistic Women's Support and Social Group will be on Thursday, February 10, at 7:00 PM Eastern (New York City) time.

If interested, please join the Autistic in NYC / Queens Meetup group and then RSVP here, where you will also find a link to our chatroom.

SharonB
Veteran
Veteran

12 Feb 2022, 11:21 pm

How'd it go?

Mona Pereth
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2022, 10:38 am

It was a nice chat. There were five of us.

SharonB
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2022, 4:29 pm

Good group! Not too few, not too many. Some room to grow (or not). :D

Mona Pereth
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2022, 9:41 am

SharonB wrote:
Good group! Not too few, not too many. Some room to grow (or not). :D

It would be nice to grow a little, though not a huge amount.

Mona Pereth
Veteran
Veteran

06 Mar 2022, 9:40 am

The second online chat meeting (text-based) of my new Autistic Women's Support and Social Group will be on Thursday, February 10, at 7:00 PM Eastern (New York City) time.

If interested, please join the Autistic in NYC / Queens Meetup group and then RSVP here, where you will also find a link to our chatroom.

Mona Pereth
Veteran
Veteran

08 Apr 2022, 11:20 pm

The third online chat meeting (text-based) of my new Autistic Women's Support and Social Group will be on Thursday, April 14, at 7:00 PM Eastern (New York City) time.

If interested, please join the Autistic in NYC / Queens Meetup group and then RSVP here, where you will also find a link to our Zulip chatroom.

Mona Pereth
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2022, 3:17 am

An online chat meeting (text-based) of my new Autistic Women's Support and Social Group will be held on Thursday, May 12, at 7:00 PM Eastern (New York City) time.

If interested, please join the Autistic in NYC / Queens Meetup group and then RSVP here, where you will also find a link to our Zulip chatroom.

Mona Pereth
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2022, 2:40 am

An online chat meeting (text-based) of an Autistic Women's Support and Social Group will be held on Thursday, June 9, at 7:00 PM Eastern (New York City) time.

H_Taterz
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

08 Jun 2022, 10:56 am

Bummer! I have another Zoom meetup group at that same time. The Asperger's, Autism, ASD & relatives Socializing & networking.

Is the meteorology club online or in person?

Mona Pereth wrote:
An online chat meeting (text-based) of an Autistic Women's Support and Social Group will be held on Thursday, June 9, at 7:00 PM Eastern (New York City) time.

Mona Pereth
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2022, 1:53 pm

H_Taterz wrote:
Bummer! I have another Zoom meetup group at that same time. The Asperger's, Autism, ASD & relatives Socializing & networking.

Is the meteorology club online or in person?

Online, at least for now.

In September (exact date TBA) there will be an in-person dinner meeting for local members of all the various small groups led by members of the Autistic Peer Leadership Group. In the meantime, all meetings are online, via text-based chat.

Mona Pereth
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jul 2022, 8:24 am

An online chat meeting (text-based) of an Autistic Women's Support and Social Group will be held on Thursday, July 14, at 7:00 PM Eastern (New York City) time.

Mona Pereth
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2022, 1:48 pm

The next online chat meeting (text-based) of an Autistic Women's Support and Social Group will be held on Thursday, August 11, at 7:00 PM Eastern (New York City) time.

Mona Pereth
Veteran
Veteran

07 Sep 2022, 2:06 pm

The next online chat meeting (text-based) of an Autistic Women's Support and Social Group will be held on Thursday, September 8, at 7:00 PM Eastern (New York City) time.

Mona Pereth
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2022, 3:12 pm

The next online chat meeting (text-based) of an Autistic Women's Support and Social Group will be held on Thursday, October 13, at 7:00 PM Eastern (New York City) time.

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2022, 5:37 pm

Please consider you are asking Aspie strangers , not knowing where they maybe on the Spectrum , to join a meet group, and all the dealing with meetup to do this , then you add joining Zulip , or configuring the link while Zulip wants more information . And perhaps additional registration .And then there are possible time zone considerations .
8O Just Sayin Outloud …! :nerdy: .
Possibly streamlining the situation in some manner . Through a Link or ? A app ? ???? :roll: …?

where ever you go ,there you are