Nobody interested in the Russia-Ukraine conflict?

Page 188 of 194 [ 3099 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 185, 186, 187, 188, 189, 190, 191 ... 194  Next

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

26 Apr 2023, 11:44 pm

ASPartOfMe wrote:
China’s Xi has first talks with Ukraine’s Zelenskyy since Russia's invasion
Quote:
Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy said he held a “long and meaningful call” with Chinese President Xi Jinping on Wednesday, a long-anticipated first contact between the leaders since Russia’s invasion 14 months ago.

Xi appealed for negotiations to begin between Moscow and Kyiv, according to a Chinese government readout of the call, which Beijing said was requested by Zelenskyy.

Xi pledged to send a "special representative" to Ukraine for talks about a "political settlement" — warning that "there is no winner in a nuclear war."

The LAST thing Xi wants is a nuklear holocaust just when China is on the cusp of being the number one superpower.

Honey69
Veteran
Veteran

27 Apr 2023, 9:54 am

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

28 Apr 2023, 12:08 am

Honey69 wrote:
https://www.reuters.com/graphics/UKRAINE-CRISIS/COUNTEROFFENSIVE/mopakddwbpa/index.html?utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=Newsletter&utm_campaign=Daily-Briefing&utm_term=042723

https://www.reuters.com/world/russians- ... erm=042723

:thumright:

CheckerboardStrangler
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

28 Apr 2023, 12:29 am

theprisoner wrote:
thinkinginpictures wrote:
which can develop into WW3..

I doubt it.
And even if it did...develop into 'WW3'...what's worrying about it, going to do , anyway.

Very very interested, but I will have to say something tomorrow...still some overtime to finish up some work related stuff. But I'm glad I stopped in because I do have some thoughts on this and some of it is Autism/Aspie related too.
I'm leaving this up to remind me in the morning/.
See you over coffee.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2023, 1:58 am

Quote:
Wagner leader issues ominous warning about his troops in Ukraine
CNN
15M subscribers
268,311 views Apr 29, 2023 #CNN #News
Yevgeny Prigozhin, the head of Russian mercenary group Wagner, issued a warning that his fighters may be on the cusp of defeat in Ukraine if they don't get more shells.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

03 May 2023, 6:04 am

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

03 May 2023, 6:20 am

Quote:
Russia Just Received a TON of Bad News
Jake Broe
344K subscribers
184,594 views May 3, 2023 #Ukraine #Russia #NATO
Ukraine survived another round of Russian missile attacks, with 15 of 18 Russian missiles being successfully intercepted. The US Speaker of the House, Republican Kevin McCarthy, announced that he fully supports additional military assistance to Ukraine and will be voting to do so. In the UN General Assembly, Brazil, India, and China all embarrass Russia by voting for a resolution acknowledging them as the aggressor in this war. Meanwhile South Africa tells Putin not to come to their BRICS conference as they might have to arrest him.

Video of Lviv street performer (blocked by YouTube):

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

03 May 2023, 7:15 am

Quote:
How Ukraine Plans to FLANK The Russian Army
HistoryLegends
321K subscribers
199,951 views May 3, 2023 #historylegends #ukrainewar
Ukraine's latest amphibious raids have shown the weakness of Russian defenses along the Dnieper. These could be preparations for a much larger operation meant to bypass Russian fortifications in Zaporizhia.

Readydaer
Veteran
Veteran

03 May 2023, 7:20 am

Pepe wrote:
Quote:
HistoryLegends
321K subscribers
Ukraine's latest amphibious raids have shown the weakness of Russian defenses along the Dnieper. These could be preparations for a much larger operation meant to bypass Russian fortifications in Zaporizhia.

why would someone post this, then the russian military will know! :skull: :skull: :skull:

The_Walrus
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

04 May 2023, 9:00 pm

I'm a bit late to the party but turns out, as I said all along, Russia sabotaged Nord Stream.

https://www.politico.eu/article/russia- ... ore-blast/

"The US destroyed Nord Stream" is the new "COVID leaked from a lab" or "the vaccines are killing more than they saved".

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

04 May 2023, 9:56 pm

Readydaer wrote:
Pepe wrote:
Quote:
HistoryLegends
321K subscribers

why would someone post this, then the russian military will know! :skull: :skull: :skull:

Hehe...I sometimes feel the same way.
Let's just say that military strategists on both sides will have considered all eventualities and combed through all available intel. ;)

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

04 May 2023, 9:59 pm

The_Walrus wrote:
I'm a bit late to the party but turns out, as I said all along, Russia sabotaged Nord Stream.

"The US destroyed Nord Stream" is the new "COVID leaked from a lab" or "the vaccines are killing more than they saved".

This is my best GUESS, but I will still consider new information. 8)

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

04 May 2023, 11:47 pm

Maybe already discussed here, but I heard in a David Pakman vid clip that russia says Ukraine attacked the kremlin with a drone and it was masterminded by the USA.

David’s thoughts were lol ya right most likely a russian flase flag as it’s highly unlikely that an attack masterminded by the USA would result in just a flag pole being damaged. Also doesn’t make sense that any drone would get past air defences around the kremlin.

If that’s the whole story, sounds like bs. Pretty sure if the USA was gonna collab with Ukraine on attacking the kremlin they’d have done it when putin was there and they’ve have used something more like bunker busters or a couple MOAB’s vs whatever firecracker got delivered by a dji from radio shack.

But I guess putin generated some propaganda out of it to get his cult followers to double down on his Ukrainian liberation efforts or whatever.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2023, 1:22 am

^ Yes, it is all speculation. 8)

Mikah
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2023, 6:48 am

The_Walrus wrote:

I can't help but laugh at this after you trashed Seymour Hersh's report and attacked his character. It's good and healthy to doubt Hersh's incredibly detailed timeline and his anonymous American source. But you cannot simultaneously doubt Hersh and treat this report as worth anything at all unless your thought process is hopelessly, hilariously compromised.

This claim comes from a local Dutch newspaper in the style of a typical planned intelligence BS operation with the usual commentary from newspaper spook "experts". They claim to have 26 photographs of a Russian ship in the vicinity a few days before the explosion. Photos they refuse to release.

That's it. Photos they refuse to release and this is enough to remove all doubt in your mind?

Just lol.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

05 May 2023, 7:05 am

Mikah wrote:
The_Walrus wrote:

I can't help but laugh at this after you trashed Seymour Hersh's report and attacked his character. It's good and healthy to doubt Hersh's incredibly detailed timeline and his anonymous American source. But you cannot simultaneously doubt Hersh and treat this report as worth anything at all unless your thought process is hopelessly, hilariously compromised.

This claim comes from a local Dutch newspaper in the style of a typical planned intelligence BS operation with the usual commentary from newspaper spook "experts". They claim to have 26 photographs of a Russian ship in the vicinity a few days before the explosion. Photos they refuse to release.

That's it. Photos they refuse to release and this is enough to remove all doubt in your mind?

Just lol.

Bottom line is, almost no one knows for sure.
We ordinary ppl are simply speculating.
End of story. 8)