Putin recognizes rebel territories in Ukraine as indepent !

Page 19 of 19 [ 302 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2022, 9:02 pm

Russian troops shelling nuclear power statio

Quote:
Russian troops are shelling Europe’s largest nuclear power station in Ukraine.

“We demand that they stop the heavy weapons fire,” Andriy Tuz, spokesperson for the plant in Enerhodar, said in a video posted on Telegram. “There is a real threat of nuclear danger in the biggest atomic energy station in Europe.”

The plant accounts for about one quarter of Ukraine’s power generation.

Tuz told Ukrainian television that shells were falling directly on the Zaporizhzhia plant and had set fire to one of the facility’s six reactors. That reactor is under renovation and not operating, but there is nuclear fuel inside, he said.

Firefighters cannot get near the fire because they are being shot at, Tuz said.

A live-streamed security camera linked from the homepage of the nuclear power plant showed what appeared to be armored vehicles rolling into the facility’s parking lot and shining spotlights on the building where the camera was mounted. There are then what appear to be bright muzzle flashes from vehicles and then nearly simultaneous explosions in the surrounding buildings. Smoke then rises and drifts across the frame.

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

kitesandtrainsandcats
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2022, 9:10 pm

Except for real people really dying, this thing keeps somehow seeming ever more surreal.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2022, 9:16 pm

ASPartOfMe wrote:
Russian troops shelling nuclear power statio
Quote:
Russian troops are shelling Europe’s largest nuclear power station in Ukraine.

“We demand that they stop the heavy weapons fire,” Andriy Tuz, spokesperson for the plant in Enerhodar, said in a video posted on Telegram. “There is a real threat of nuclear danger in the biggest atomic energy station in Europe.”

The plant accounts for about one quarter of Ukraine’s power generation.

Tuz told Ukrainian television that shells were falling directly on the Zaporizhzhia plant and had set fire to one of the facility’s six reactors. That reactor is under renovation and not operating, but there is nuclear fuel inside, he said.

Firefighters cannot get near the fire because they are being shot at, Tuz said.

A live-streamed security camera linked from the homepage of the nuclear power plant showed what appeared to be armored vehicles rolling into the facility’s parking lot and shining spotlights on the building where the camera was mounted. There are then what appear to be bright muzzle flashes from vehicles and then nearly simultaneous explosions in the surrounding buildings. Smoke then rises and drifts across the frame.

Hmmm.
Sounds like pootin needs to be pootin down faster than I thought. :scratch:

r00tb33r
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2022, 9:49 pm

Huh. I see something very interesting in the recording.

I see what looks to be Russian troops entering the facility and parking their vehicles on the main road next to the parking lot, and taking heavy fire from the outside of the perimeter of the facility. There was shelling. I don't suppose they're shelling themselves, are they?

Look for them parked around 1:11AM mark, fighting around 1:15AM mark, sporadic for about an hour and a half, fire trucks arriving around 2:50AM and turning around because of the shooting. The clock is on the video.

Trying to record the 3 hours of live stream, but the recording software refuses to rewind to the past.

Matrix Glitch
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2022, 11:12 pm

Up until this happened there was disagreement about how evil and dangerous Putin was. What an horrific way for him to remove any doubts whatsoever. He has become the worst war criminal of the 21st century.

r00tb33r
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2022, 11:15 pm

Matrix Glitch wrote:
Up until this happened there was disagreement about how evil and dangerous Putin was. What an horrific way for him to remove any doubts whatsoever. He has become the worst war criminal of the 21st century.

Have you watched a good copy of the video? Like with tracer streaks and everything. I see something mind-boggling.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2022, 11:18 pm

Matrix Glitch wrote:

pootin's ego is driving him.
He can't be seen to lose face over Ukraine.
His barbarity will become worse the longer this conflict lasts.

r00tb33r
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2022, 11:33 pm

Russian invaders let firefighters into Zaporizhzhia Nuclear Power Plant (NPP), which is on fire following a Russian attack.

I don't understand why the Ukrainian side continued to fire into and shell the power plant after the Russians took over it. Do they just not care? Clearly visible in the video.

Matrix Glitch
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2022, 11:39 pm

r00tb33r wrote:
Matrix Glitch wrote:

Have you watched a good copy of the video? Like with tracer streaks and everything. I see something mind-boggling.

I've gone though the entire one you posted and didn't see anything taking place at all. What you saw goes too far back to review from it.

r00tb33r
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2022, 11:40 pm

Matrix Glitch wrote:
r00tb33r wrote:
Matrix Glitch wrote:

I've gone though the entire one you posted and didn't see anything taking place at all. What you saw goes too far back to review from it.

It's still there. There's 10 hours of live stream. All you need is 5 hours back. I'm gonna set up a screen record, as YouTube download software is not handling live streams.

Matrix Glitch
Veteran
Veteran

03 Mar 2022, 11:56 pm

r00tb33r wrote:
Matrix Glitch wrote:
r00tb33r wrote:
Matrix Glitch wrote:

It's still there. There's 10 hours of live stream. All you need is 5 hours back. I'm gonna set up a screen record, as YouTube download software is not handling live streams.

I ran it though my TV screen and see it now in the upper right frame.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

04 Mar 2022, 1:50 am

Matrix Glitch wrote:
r00tb33r wrote:
Matrix Glitch wrote:
r00tb33r wrote:
Matrix Glitch wrote:

I ran it though my TV screen and see it now in the upper right frame.

Life is too short.
Do tell.

r00tb33r
Veteran
Veteran

04 Mar 2022, 3:48 am

Capture had finished. Exporting.

Original camera feed from the NPP on YouTube works again, perhaps it was broken due to high demand. I'm downloading that too since its longer.

r00tb33r
Veteran
Veteran

04 Mar 2022, 11:30 pm

Here's the capture from the live stream with local time. Due to several rounds of compression and slightly reduced resolution some quality has been lost.

Also I saved a copy of the original video from the NPP, since that was unavailable for several hours and there's risk it will disappear.