Page 52 of 60 [ 951 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55 ... 60  Next

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

15 May 2023, 3:30 pm

babybird wrote:
I feel like that about burping

Me too. There's a bloke at work who burps several times a day, and I can tell that each burp he does is forced out, just to be rude and obnoxious. I'm a person who doesn't burp at all, I find it gross and embarrassing.

Fantastica
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

15 May 2023, 3:49 pm

The Dirty Dancing song. I just can't :lol:

Tech interrupting me: new versions, registrations, junk..

Lukewarm coffee or food.

rain_bells
Butterfly
Butterfly

29 May 2023, 11:27 am

My brother drums, so he loves to flip random stuff sometimes. More often than not, it’s usually a kitchen knife, and it drives me crazy. The other day it was a rock hounder. Things I wish my adolescent brother wouldn’t do for safety reasons but does anyway.

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2023, 12:05 pm

almost getting hit by cars

off leash dogs

customers having the nerve to whistle @ me or otherwise rude or too casual

"huh" and "what" instead of "excuse me"

loud noises

micromanaging tattletom trying to get me made redundant

idiots keep cross examining me

wrongfully accused

laughed @

riffraff talking too much and too loud

Aspiegaming
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2023, 7:27 pm

Scammers on Steam. They won't stop coming after my stuff no matter how many times I tell them to F*** Off.

If my darkness or eccentricness offends you, I don't really care.

I will not apologize for being me.

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2023, 9:47 pm

When people wear flipflops that make loud clicking noises with each step. They're my mom's favorite.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2023, 10:14 pm

When you get multiple pages of stuff marked Pages 1 of 3, 2 of 3, 3 of 3 etc, but they don't put the date on Page 2 or 3, or any other identifying feature.

I have about 20 sets of these from the hospital, all with the same type printing, and all about 3 pages long, all unstapled and mixed up over the years.

Trying to figure out which Page 2 and Page 3 goes with which Page 1 is driving me insane.

Page 2 and 3 never have a date or a doctor's name to match up with Page 1.

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jun 2023, 5:08 pm

People who think that their personal, biased experience gives a complete picture, especially when it comes to marginalized groups of people. It leads those individuals to think that a specific demographic (e.g. gender) has it easier or that prejudice and discrimination for certain groups aren’t really problems. :roll:

Aspiegaming
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jun 2023, 12:52 pm

When I'm trying to get to the grocery store and the only entrance to the parking lot is blocked by a really long line coming from the Chick-fil-A drive thru.

If my darkness or eccentricness offends you, I don't really care.

I will not apologize for being me.

mrpieceofwork
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jun 2023, 1:08 pm

Drinking vessels placed standing up in sink, with no water in them to boot. Drives me up the wall. Worse than that... also with silverware in them! WTF? Just place them all laying down, and keep the damn cups on the counter... better, use the same one for a while. Not a new cup/glass every f-n hour AGGGHHHHH!

My text only website
https://rawtext.club/~mrpieceofwork/
"Imagine Life Without Money"

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jun 2023, 6:14 pm

People that flop down on the couch.

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jun 2023, 6:15 pm

People who are rude/impatient to fast food employees.

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jun 2023, 6:58 am

When I say I don't like my neighbours and people advise me to move. But when I say I want to move because of my neighbours people put me off by saying "good luck finding another place, the waiting lists are long and you probably won't get given anywhere". Then people wonder why we don't always listen to advice and just need someone to listen, support, and agree with you.

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2023, 8:24 am

Classical music snobs. Listen to it because you enjoy it. Don't listen to it (or claim to listen to it) because you think it makes you superior in any way. f*****g irritating.

There's also snobbery within classical music itself. I knew a guy who argued that Mozart was intellectually superior to other composers, but he never actually listened to his music or that of any other classical composer. :roll:

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2023, 10:31 am

When I think of pet peeves all day long as they happen, and I come to this thread unable to remember any of them. Something about computers, or people, or life. All those things.

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2023, 11:44 am

Precious lil "people " talking too loud and too much and giving me a headache. Loud music especially in confined locations such as the bus and litterbox

Having to urinate and no litterbox

Precious lil "people" speaking too vaguely "we will deal with it". Who is "we" and what will they allegedly do?

Not being able to sleep

Exhausted all the time

Day laborers screaming "chino" at me. Last week the store manager told me to stay out of the "day laborers" section. Do not push carts in the day laborers section. Thus reducing my jurisdiction to about 3/4 the size. (Which doesn't fix the underlying problem. Home Depot refuses to get rid of the day laborers.)

Not being able to defecate

Emotional overeating