Kyle Rittenhouse says he will sue Whoopi Goldberg

Page 10 of 10 [ 149 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

CoolHandLuke
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

29 Mar 2022, 8:40 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
If the prosecution believes they have a case they're obliged to present it.

Yes.

funeralxempire wrote:
Because they felt they had adequate evidence and they're obliged to bring cases to trial where sufficient evidence exists. The prosecution's job isn't to do what you're describing, their job is to make the most effective case for a conviction based on the existing evidence.

Yeah I agree. He gonna get a new house off this. And a sold out tour. New Special. The apology was necessary. Damage control. Lawyers almost certainly advised it. Sufficient evidence exists. Cris can really f**k this guy up now in litigation. If he was so inclined. Oh this wrong thread... my bad. :)

Now if somebody needs to be slapped it's Whoopi Goldberg. Hasnt been funny in years. If ever. Just joking. I don't advocate violence against comedians. That's just wrong. Downright despicable and cowardly actually. Lol. Whoopi doesnt deserve flack though. Neither did Chris. Lets end the bullying of black celebrities. Freedom of speech, baby. That's what Will SMith is, a big baby. Am I the only one who sees that!! The man had an emotional breakdown live on tv ! !! !! Dude need help, and sympathy. Pressure of fame breaks many a person. He's done the impossible and made Mel Gibson look sane Lol.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2022, 8:50 pm

CoolHandLuke wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
If the prosecution believes they have a case they're obliged to present it.

Yes.

funeralxempire wrote:
Because they felt they had adequate evidence and they're obliged to bring cases to trial where sufficient evidence exists. The prosecution's job isn't to do what you're describing, their job is to make the most effective case for a conviction based on the existing evidence.

Yeah I agree. He gonna get a new house off this. And a sold out tour. New Special. The apology was necessary. Damage control. Lawyers almost certainly advised it. Sufficient evidence exists. Cris can really f**k this guy up now in litigation. If he was so inclined. Oh this wrong thread... my bad. :)

Now if somebody needs to be slapped it's Whoopi Goldberg. Hasnt been funny in years. If ever. Just joking. I don't advocate violence against comedians. That's just wrong. Downright despicable and cowardly actually. Lol. Whoopi doesnt deserve flack though. Neither did Chris. Lets end the bullying of black celebrities. Freedom of speech, baby. That's what Will SMith is, a big baby. Am I the only one who sees that!! The man had an emotional breakdown live on tv ! ! ! ! ! Dude need help, and sympathy. Pressure of fame breaks many a person. He's done the impossible and made Mel Gibson look sane Lol.

Speaking of emotional babies, do you plan on hijacking every thread tonight to whine about some professional bully getting comeuppance?

Watching liberals try to solve societal problems without a systemic critique/class consciousness is like watching someone in the dark try to flip on the light switch, but they keep turning on the garbage disposal instead.
戦争ではなく戦争と戦う

ironpony
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2022, 1:42 am

Pepe wrote:
ironpony wrote:
But why do the left seem him that way? Just because they were told to by a few people and that it's the 'cool' thing to do?

The riot/protest was a left-wing inspired event.
Hence, the left tends to see Rittenhouse in a bad light.

At least 2 of the 3 people Rittenhouse killed or wounded were supporters of the protest, I believe.
Perhaps all three.
One guy may have simply been suicidal without any political intent.
Someone else could clarify this.

But since does BLM care about white people being killed, even if they are possible taking part in the protest. Wouldn't BLM's attitude be more like, "a white guy killed some white guys. I guess the chickens came home to roost again" and just be satisfied with that rather than spend their energy defending white guys?

cyberdad
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2022, 2:24 am

ironpony wrote:
Pepe wrote:
ironpony wrote:
But why do the left seem him that way? Just because they were told to by a few people and that it's the 'cool' thing to do?

The riot/protest was a left-wing inspired event.
Hence, the left tends to see Rittenhouse in a bad light.

At least 2 of the 3 people Rittenhouse killed or wounded were supporters of the protest, I believe.
Perhaps all three.
One guy may have simply been suicidal without any political intent.
Someone else could clarify this.

But since does BLM care about white people being killed, even if they are possible taking part in the protest. Wouldn't BLM's attitude be more like, "a white guy killed some white guys. I guess the chickens came home to roost again" and just be satisfied with that rather than spend their energy defending white guys?

I don't think you can make that claim given BLM have come out in support of the families of Rittenhouse's victims.

ironpony
Veteran
Veteran

31 Mar 2022, 2:28 am

Oh okay I see, good point :).